• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

Yesterday I seen my first NC700X DCT model. I saw it in the parking lot of a Starbucks on Chatsworth St and Zelzah St in Granada Hills, CA. I only wish that I riding NaNCy yesterday, I was on the "ST". Today I'm on the "360"... :)

I stopped at 802 Toyota today to look at some cars my wife might be interested in. I didn't hear anything, I just happened to look up and see a white helmet headed my way up the hill. When the rider was a little past me I could hear the bike, barely. A little later in the Walmart parking lot the same rider was leaving the lot just as quietly as he rode by earlier. The bike he was riding was a silver NC700X. I couldn't see if there was an ABS ring or not. The bike did have a white plate with blue or black lettering. It could've been Quebec or Rhode Island.

Saw an nc700x here in Brazil a couple days ago. A bit surprising as most are 250cc bikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen other NC7's at meet ups with folks on this forum, and at the meet ups destination . Not one single time have I seen an NC7 just riding down the road in two years!

I saw this one (silver) last week on route to Dawson City. First saw it at a traffic stop for construction on the highway and a short time later during a fuel stop.
He had a Texas plate and said he was a member here but had only one post. I can't recall what he said his screen name was.
He also had a hondabikepro rack with the hole to access the fuel cap.
image.jpg

I saw my first NC in the wild today at a Trader Joe's parking lot. I wasn't riding my bike but my wife encouraged me to wait and I ended up talking a little while with him. It ended up being a bike a friend of mine told me about before i bought mine last year. A neighbor of his only had it for a little while and needed to sell it, most likely due to being a starving student. It is a red manual version. We exchanged numbers so maybe we'll catch up one of these days. Cheers!Windows Phone_20140627_001.jpg

Last edited:
I saw my first NC out in the wild up at the White River Campground in Mount Rainier National Park last Thursday.

IMG_20140703_084206_542.jpg

Saw an NC while passing through Baker City, Oregon yesterday. Initially saw it while the rider was filling up at a gas station but was unable to stop. A short while later he rode up at the same place we were visiting with friends. The NC was a silver 2012, and the rider uses it to commute to work. It was completely stock.

Out in the Moab desert there were 2 Honda's blonde girl was walking towards an x, wearing a black riding suit--YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, it was like a million degrees, anyway JoeTx and OCR says Hi.

Sent from my Nokia 920

Last edited:
Morning fellas!

Jessy spotted my first nc700x in the wild. By my place, rt 66 & Pershing. Could not see rider, but slightly longer hair.

We Def, have a great looking bike!
Tony Silver

The NC is on its third model year and I have yet to see a specimen in the wild (outside of mine obviously) with the exception of catching a glance at what I think was a red version like mine at a gas station not far from my house. I saw it from behind and it had Givi hard bags on it so I can't be sure it was an NC given the angle I saw it from. But, I'm pretty sure it was. So, if you're a local and not just someone passing through, hit me up on here. Hard to find like minded riders in Southern Indiana. (Harleys are by far the dominant species in this ecosystem.)

The NC is on its third model year and I have yet to see a specimen in the wild (outside of mine obviously) with the exception of catching a glance at what I think was a red version like mine at a gas station not far from my house. I saw it from behind and it had Givi hard bags on it so I can't be sure it was an NC given the angle I saw it from. But, I'm pretty sure it was. So, if you're a local and not just someone passing through, hit me up on here. Hard to find like minded riders in Southern Indiana. (Harleys are by far the dominant species in this ecosystem.)

As a Moto Guzzi owner since '01, you get real used to not seeing your "kin" regularly :cool:

Yeah, but when y'all see each other you're like automatic family right? LOL

You know, that's more true than funny! We just lost one of the icons of the brand two days ago. there is a genuine sense of loss in the Guzzi family and he will be missed terribly.
I feel a similiar vibe on this forum....kinda fun being the outcast!

Back