• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

There's some nice relaxing rides with great little mom and pop diners and cafes all around that area, lots of well maintained and lightly used roads. Most people are in such a hurry they take the fastest route and mis out on them. I live in Los Banos and haven't been up there on my motorcycle but there have been times I was able to take some scenic routes in the company truck to to traffic on the main route, some of those roads look good on paper but aren't as semi friendly as I thought but it worked out

Bumped into another forum member the other day. Though he was not on his NC. He and his wife spotted the trunk and recognized it as they were passing through my part of the county. Caught up to me at the pumps and had a nice chat. Small world I guess.

I was vacationing in Europe last month and my wife was good at catching sight of NC700's. We saw 3, one in Zurich, one in Paris and another one somewhere in Germany lost on her camera.

NC700 Zurich.jpg Zurich Switzerland

NC700 Paris.jpg Paris

Saw this guy today while out getting groceries. It's in sad shape (and if the guy I think is the owner it's no real surprise) but it's nice to see the differences side by side

20180223_144410.jpg

Other then missing the wind screen, what was wrong with it?

hand brake curled almost completely around, laid down hard on right side and if you look closely, theres clear packing tape (for some reason) on the right case, plus general thrashing of the bike. Im 99% sure I know who has this one and, well if you'd like to know more about this guy I would tell you in a PM since its really not good.

A bit judgmental?

Not really. Judging the bike alone I do prefer the '16+ better if for no other reason than the look of the exhaust and the frunk. I kinda liked the fake vents on the older gens, as well as the black wheels.

All in all the bike is not at fault for its current state, my judgement rests solely on the person I believe is the owner. There are no bad bikes, just bad owners...

Last edited:
Saw newer black nc700X coming out of the Tilbury industrial park in Delta today. Nice to see on running around so close to work.

I went to ADV "rally" in Death Valley last month and I was surprised to find out I was the only one with NC there ;(. There were few Africa Twins though..

IMG_1346.jpg

Seen in Tucson on Friday morning (04/06/2018) on Campbell Ave going north by the University about 7:20 am. Looked like the rider had Givi bags. Was wearing shorts if I remember correctly.

Red NC700X seen headed westbound on US 62/412 in north central Arkansas, 9:40 am on April 21.

Red NC700X seen in downtown Decatur, Illinois, April 25, 2018 around 10:30 AM.

:{ not been able to see one yet and i've been looking.. Come out, come out where ever you are! However on a positive note. I have a retired military friend who has been talking with me about the NC and he just told me today that he put an offer on one over in the Seattle area!! So i offered to take some time off from work and make the 5 hour trip over there and help him ride/bring it back!! The incredible NC is rubbing off on folks! :{)

Last edited:
I have a friend that told me today he has been "living vicariously through my adventures & posts while i'm on my NC700x". He also tells me today, that he had made an offer on a beautiful 2015 NC700x the other day, and that the guy just notified him that he has accepted his offer!! So i will be making the hour trip to my friends house at O'dark 30, then we'll make the 5+ hours trip over to the Puyallup Washington area to pick it up! THen we'll trade off riding it back home to Idaho!! I'll keep you posted on how many others we see in the wild!! :{)

Well, that was then... Good for the seller, bad for us, it sold before we could get there. Located another one over in Bothell Wa and made the 13 hour round-trip yesterday with my eldest son. While we were there at about 4:30pm two NC's rode past us in the same direction about 5mins or so apart! So cool to see!!

Two tired guys last night when we returned home and one very excited friend! We stopped for lunch of course..
Bothell NC700x trip for Sam.jpg

Friend's NC700x loaded, Son pictured- we're off and headed home!
Bothell NC700x trip for Sam2.jpg

Stopped off at Vantage Wa for a couple of pictures at the Steel Horses monument...
Bothell NC700x trip for Sam steel horses2.JPG
Bothell NC700x trip for Sam steel horses6.jpg

I saw a nice Silver/Black NC Saturday!! Well, if you're riding with him does that count!!?? hahaha, actually i had to wait for him several times to catch up as he kept getting held up in traffic, i'd make the lights and wouldn't hahaha. A lot of fun to have a friend with his own NC now so he'll stop borrowing mine! :{)

Back