• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

saw one just 20 minutes ago at san francisco bay bridge going through the toll plaza.
A silver and black nc with a guy wearing hi-vis helmet and a black / hi-vis top.
I think he was in lane 2 as he went through.
I was watching him on the side of lane 1 and my RED NC was near.

just saw another one 8:40pst at the san francisco bay bridge going through lane 1. This guy was wearing a backpack in camo color. Another silver and black.

Ken

Last edited:
Hey ...

Saw my first NC700X in the wild today -- Is was a silver one

... I was over checking out the newly opened Cycle Gear Shop

... Indianapolis --- Castleton Sq. Mall approx 4 p.m.

I seen one in coulterville ca today, it looked like some sort or rally or something going on. The NC had large windshield with a # 70 sticker on it and sadlebags. Would have stoped but have to get home. Seen the rider and he seen me, but was ina hurry. To bad because I would have liked to talk to him, Maybe next time!!!

Last edited:
This is somewhat of a double post as I didn't see this thread already had quite a bit of activity.

A few weeks ago, I posted how I had seen an almost identically configured NC700X in Tacoma, WA. It's been parked directly in front of my apartment building where I'm staying temporarily. The funny thing is, he/she has been parking their bike directly below mine since mine is on a second deck parking garage and they're parking theirs on the street directly under that section of the garage. When I pulled in and saw it for the first time (while I was in my Subaru) I actually thought someone had moved mine outside. Both of ours have OEM sidebags, top case, touring shield, and other accessories. They both have barkbusters handguards and they're both in similar condition.

I pulled my bike down next to theirs after I saw it parked there again only the following week. I've since seen it parked in front of my building several more times since then. I'd love to find out who it belongs to and chat him/her up, but I don't want to look like a stalker...

2013-09-26 18.17.05.jpg2013-09-26 18.17.34.jpg

I was talking to the Honda salesman today and was telling him about this tread. He said that here in Modesto Ca. they have sold several so me thinks alot of these people are not on the forum!

saw one on street rd,warminster PA at 12:30 pm on my way to a mighty costco ..white helmet..must be MindlessMuse :)

Saw my first one tonight. Of course I was not on my bike so he/she did not see me. They were going southbound on North Reading Road at the Church street intersection. If you are on this forum, you know who you are.:)

Pulled into midway parking at Daytona track and parked next to this NC at entrance.
image.jpg

Mine in back with jacket over windshield.

Came back a little while later and met Newride. Not having his best day as earlier locked his keys in frunk and had to break in. He had to head home so limited time to chat.

Not initially in wild as WCMike called me last night and we met up to ride some.
image.jpg
Still applies though as I found myself passing an NC on hwy1 today and looked over to recognize Mike's helmet. We stopped for a soda and more fellowship before moving on.

Also saw LM15 and he is close to pulling trigger on purchase.

You guys have fun at meet-up tomorrow. So close but I have 400 mile ride home and work early Monday :(.

Who was that?

Hey, who was that parked in the Starbuck's lot at Howard and Western on the north edge of Chicago last week?

That was one fine looking NC with crash bars and Givi cases and lights. I waited as long as I could to say hi, but you must have fallen asleep somewhere.

I saw someone last night on I-405 going north just before the I-10 exit. Silver NCX, white helmet, and Mil-Spec reflective vest. You were lane splitting in traffic in the Carpool lane and I was flying through traffic two lanes over. I beeped my horn but don't think you heard me. MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN!

That is newride's NC. (Mine in back), He has a Madstadd, but the lower piece is plexiglass where the normal piece provided by Madstadd is metal painted black.
Fuzzy,
I thought the lower piece was the stock OEM windshield. I'm not real familiar with the Madstad, but hear they are very effective. I did have a very earliest Madstad on my 2007 Suzuki V-Strom.

Back