• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

Saw a red NC700X just like mine on Malvern heading towards Beach Blvd in Buena Park couple of days ago. I was in a car making a left and saw you drive by. Think it's my first NC700X sighting in the wild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw one two weeks go in front of Nano Bar on West 25th in Cleveland. Rear lights removed and bare bones hooligan light and license zip-screwed into undertail. Should have snapped a pic. Sorry.

I saw one two weeks go in front of Nano Bar on West 25th in Cleveland. Rear lights removed and bare bones hooligan light and license zip-screwed into undertail. Should have snapped a pic. Sorry.

Not SleepyC or me then!! We should think about having a Cleveland ride sometime this summer though! Maybe a lakeside run, or one through and around Cuyahoga Valley National Park area.

Yea my hooligan modification days are over. I'm adding MORE lights, more fenders and more storage to my rig. Total utilitarian machine.. I'm 46, married with kids my "impress the crowd" days are over... I'm more about Impress myself now.. hahah. NE Ohio ride sounds fun.

Cleveland Moto is having a ride o0n May 28th... 11am at the Lorain store. It's a "Furry" ride to help out a local restaurant that burned down. The idea is to wear fur ears and a tail or something. (that aside) Phil from Cleveland Moto has been a pal for 30 years, good dude, local Moto shop.. I'm gonna try and make this one.

Maybe saw one. Wednesday, May 10. Route 66 just above Oatman, Az. Sight lines short there. Black or silver, panniers. Rider wearing fluorescent green jacket, white helmet.

Yesterday evening my wife and I were headed to dinner in Barre when I saw a black NC700X sitting at the light at River Street & Berlin Street. Alongside the NC was a white Ducati Multistrada 950.

Saw a new silver NC700X crossing Lexington Street in Waltham, MA at 10am yesterday (5/17/17). I was heading north, the other was heading west. I spent the next 6 hours driving around Cape Ann.

Yesterday around 5 or 6 I saw a silver NC700X with side cases and a bag or two on the rear, going west on 36 just past a large landslide that was recently cleared. Anyone from here?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Maybe saw one. Wednesday, May 10. Route 66 just above Oatman, Az. Sight lines short there. Black or silver, panniers. Rider wearing fluorescent green jacket, white helmet.

Haha, that was me heading to Kingman for the night before heading to overland Expo in flagstaff.

Yesterday afternoon around 4pm...Saw a silver NC700x riding two-up, southbound on Hwy 205 in Portland Oregon... we rode for a few exits and then with a wave, they peeled off...

On my way home at 5:40 saw a black NC with a top box exiting 101 south onto Masten ave in Gilroy

I see bikes everyday on my Brooklyn-to-Manhattan commute, but have not seen an NC yet! I've seen a silver one by Prospect Park before: anyone from this forum?
I've enjoyed everyone's tips and stories. 1200 miles on my new NC in 2 weeks, and definitely the favorite of the 5 motorcycles I've owned.

In the San Jose/Bay Area I've seen a half a dozen NC's. Talked to a military guy who lives in Fresno and rides his NC to somewhere in the Bay Area for work, I've seen him a few times. He has a silver NC with black fabric panniers

Last edited:
I just saw the guy from Fresno again last night now his side bags are larger and green but still bags not cases, easy to spot : thumb

Someone saw me from a truck at the light on Burke Center Parkway and Burke Lake Road and said they have the same bike

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I saw a red one in Clarksville Indiana yesterday on Progress Way in Clarksville Indiana. He turned on US31 and then onto Coopers Lane. I was in the little black Prius (he was right behind me) and I waved. The light turned green or I would have got out of the car and say hello.

I live in so cal and I know there are few guys active here but in the wild, I've only seen one other NC700X. Not the most common bike out there I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back