• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

I've had my NC a little over a year and have never seen another one in the wild....until a few days ago. The last few days another one has been parking in the same area where I park for work every day. I'm curious if it's anyone on this Forum. It has Maryland tags and the parking area is at 13th and New York in Washington DC.

seen a red nc at san francisco CAL TRAIN station 2 days in a row. No truck, no side bags right around 4:30pm ish.

Ken

This was the second time I had seen a fellow NC700x owner on the road, and at the same spot around where I work. I applaud your persistence during Monsoon and 110-degree weather. Hopefully your commute isn't as far as mine.
IMG_20130822_174219.jpg

Did a group run today (i was the only ncx) from Denver the long way to Idaho Springs, CO.

Damn, saw two different ncxs going the other way...one on highway 24....than another close to idaho spring...

Any Colorado ncx people up there today???

Today about 3:00 PM here in Los Angeles I saw two silver ones on FWY 110 north before taking the 101 north...separated by 60 seconds maybe. :)......I was on mine (red) coming back from work.

" thought you were making this up.
True Facts About The Aye Aye - YouTube

I sure learn a lot on this forum. Sometimes even about motorcycles"

You need to come to Texas so we can show you a Jack-Alope, and take you snipe hunting. But I still have not seen a NC700 in the wild!4.jpg

SmileyBigTounge.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
I saw another NC (not sure if it's the same one I saw a month ago) in my area, silver. Sadly I was in my truck today or I would have talked to him at the light.

I haven't seen one while I'm out riding mine, but I've seen one go past my house every now n then, has a Honda top case on it. Guy rides by with his daughter on the back every now n then.

Passed one going the opposite direction today. Came upon me so suddenly I only had time to wave. By the time I realized it was another NC we were passed each other with no place to turn around. At least the rider is local so may get another chance on another day.

I saw one near Glen Burnie, Maryland on Route 2 headed south yesterday. I was on my way to Costco in my truck. Pointed and alerted my wife to the presence of another NC700X. She said "That's nice, Honey".

I went for a little ride in the wild today.
On the ride in the wild I saw:

10 Buzzards

9 Ravens

8 Squirrels

7 Hares

6 Possums

5 Raccoons

4 Deer

3 Amigos7.jpg

amigos 002.jpg

But as usual I saw not a single NC700 in the wild.

smileyCrying.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Whilst at a bike parts store over the weekend, I hear a familiar sound, and look around.
The only other NCx that I'm aware of in the valley, pulls in next to me, but sadly I was on the wives CB500Xa at the time, so a photo opportunity had to wait.

Until today!
IMG_1187.jpg
IMG_1186.jpg
IMG_1185.jpg
IMG_1184.jpg

I saw a naked NCX in Springfield Mo on the 15th and two naked NCX's today at the Bikes Blues and BBQ in Fayetteville AR today.
That much black leather and cellulite was disturbing, but my riding buddies were happy. On the way to BBBbq we stopped at a gas station so the other bikes could fill up and I saw a sweet BMW touring rig. The rider looked at me and pulled beside my bike, he asked what year it was and said he liked it. He then complimented my riding gear. I was the only one in my group ATTGAT. He was one happy camper on that BMW K 1200 LT. It's nice meeting people that love riding and are completely happy with their bike.
All in all I had a good day. Even with so much leather vest around.

Witnessed one of these hoary beasts going down highway 37 in Bedford, IN today. At first I thought it was a naked bike, possibly a Ducati. (The sun was in my eyes.)

Didn't notice the helmet. Did notice the black and hi-viz yellow jacket though. I immediately wondered if they're on here.

Coming home from Kentucky today I stopped at TWo Suches for lunch. Leaving I rode around back to look at campground upgrades. Coming back out I saw this:
photo-2.jpg
Unfortunately didn't have time to go back inside and ask around. Tennessee tag on back.

Back