• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Silver paint

gpd211

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone found any spray paint (for plastic) that matches the silver of the nc? I'm looking to paint the gloss black pieces on my Givi v35s

or

from member showkey
"Rust oleum 252457. Metallic Speck Silver available at Home Depot and the like is pretty close.

I purchase ten cans of silver to get this close."

I just sprayed my fenda extenda with this, looks like a very close match, Can't say exact, as my lighting is horrible right now. I can't tell a difference.

or

from member showkey
"Rust oleum 252457. Metallic Speck Silver available at Home Depot and the like is pretty close.

I purchase ten cans of silver to get this close."

I just sprayed my fenda extenda with this, looks like a very close match, Can't say exact, as my lighting is horrible right now. I can't tell a difference.

my local home depot had rust-oleum metallic silver paint... but not the Metallic Speck flavor..

the Metallic Speck flavor has a picture of a motorcycle tank on it ... not lawn furniture lol

Last edited:
I know this is an old post but as an update Rustoleum 252457. Metallic Speck Silver is no longer available. If anybody else has another option for a close match let me know.

Thanks

Back