• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

So what did you do TO your NC700 today.

Should this thread be made a Sticky?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my son went on the NCX together today.
He is 8 and it is his first time on a motorcycle.
It went very well.
Not scared, he said. I had quite some quick rapid accelerations around some twisties (just to test him). He was nonchalant.
:p

Sonfirstride.jpg

Left the NC in the garage all weekend as we went to the theatre in London on Friday and the I took the Crossrunner to Stratford upon Avon (Birthplace of William Shakespere for an owners meet. I will be making it up to the NC on Tuesday when I take for a 8000 mile service and new boots

Left the NC in the garage all weekend as we went to the theatre in London on Friday and the I took the Crossrunner to Stratford upon Avon (Birthplace of William Shakespere for an owners meet. I will be making it up to the NC on Tuesday when I take for a 8000 mile service and new boots

By "boots" am I correct in assuming you mean "tires" or are you buying new boots for your feet?

She stayed in the garage while the sun shone and temperature was wonderful at 25C.
I had to clean up the swimming pool, get ready for winter.
:(

Of course I know what they are fitting do you think that I'm that stupid that I wouldn't specify which tyres I want. I didn't bother to say because obviously you don't read my posts with any great interest hence you question about the mileage when i had just stated it and the fact that I recently posted which tyres,.
As to the service just try reading the schedule in your hand book. This is what they will do anything that they find that requires attention. Simple really ist it

"Life's too short"

Exactly. Let's move on..

Now no sarcasim involved. Do you wish to tell the rest of us which tyre you went with? Staying with stock brand? Or something else perhaps? I am curious. :)

"Life's too short" Exactly. Let's move on..Now no sarcasim involved. Do you wish to tell the rest of us which tyre you went with? Staying with stock brand? Or something else perhaps? I am curious. :)
Rest of post= deleted out of respect for the friends I have made here. Sorry, I know you are trying to be a neutral party, JDE.Thanks.I mean it.

Last edited:
I did a few things this weekend. Installed 2in Rox riser, brought the bars staight back almost 2in. Replaced the grips with Johar signature grips which are foam grips thicker in the center then taper to either side, very comfortable hand filling grips. I had to modify them to fit the NCX, I remover the outer chrome end caps by removing the screw inside the grip. I cut off the metal part towards the inside of the grip, pulled the foam back from the outside edge and cut along a line already there. They fit perfect and are very comfortable. I then lowered the rear 1 3/8in with a KoubaLink NC 700-2, I then raised the forks 3/4in which is max KoubaLink recommends. And lastly I applied RED reflective rim tape. A busy weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back