• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

So what did you do TO your NC700 today.

Should this thread be made a Sticky?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which adapter harness

Bought it through Amazon as part of larger order. Contacted Signal Dynamics direct with the problem and they took care of me immediately.
Do you remember which adapter harness you purchased? Part number?
I couldn't find the NC 700X listed.

I am out on business but I have been waiting for a few pieces that I ordered for my bike. I know one of them arrived today since I've been stalking my Fedex delivery man. My SW-Motech Sidecarrier mounts! It has been on backorder for 3 weeks so all the other equipment is ready to go. Hopefully there's no crazy alterations needed with the OEM rear mount/handlebars being there.

Put on some reflective rim tape tonight in between shifts.
uhuqu8yq.jpg

A few imperfections with my application, but none that I think anyone but me will notice. Thanks to kjang and others for the idea!
Wasn't today, but I did get a new screen on last week.
2ydave3u.jpg

Got a Bestem trunk on standby, the SW Motech top rack and Givi crash bars I have back ordered should be in by the end of the month. All that and some of the best weather of the year here in NW Louisiana!

I just got back from a exploratory ride for a new fishin' spot. The NC is excellent for tooling around back in the brush. Anyway, with the Gov shut down, I haven't much to do...but RIDE! LOL!

Got the center stand (honda OEM) installed. Used the ratchet strap trick to do it. Worked great. Also installed rim tape. It wasn't as easy/nice as I thought it would be. Ended up screwing up one side of the front wheel and ran out of tape (ugh) so I'll have to buy more to finish. I cleaned the rims, but I think the one that failed was still a bit wet so the tape didn't stick properly. Live an learn. At least it's cheap.

Well this happened over the weekend...

014c9ff606cb75adeb5aa50a67e70528c3de547dee.jpg
0159f7caa732634136661fd0494ad6d9bf61d25cd1.jpg
01232d47a0cbd524e67c91ab736e97dd00c019d470.jpg

I took all the plastics off to inspect for damage to the frame and other parts from my fall a few weeks ago. If you haven't seen it yet, this it what the NCX looks like naked.

Got the center stand (honda OEM) installed. Used the ratchet strap trick to do it. Worked great. Also installed rim tape. It wasn't as easy/nice as I thought it would be. Ended up screwing up one side of the front wheel and ran out of tape (ugh) so I'll have to buy more to finish. I cleaned the rims, but I think the one that failed was still a bit wet so the tape didn't stick properly. Live an learn. At least it's cheap.

I'd doubt the water was the cause. Usually the best way to install stickers IS to wet the area with soapy water first. It allows the sticker to be repositioned if needed. You squeegy the water out, along with air bubbles and you have a perfect application. It takes a little time for the remaining moisture to dissipate, then the stickers will have full adhesion.

For larger decals, wet installation is the only way to go.

Greg

Well this happened over the weekend...
I took all the plastics off to inspect for damage to the frame and other parts from my fall a few weeks ago. If you haven't seen it yet, this it what the NCX looks like naked.
Wow. I've taken most of the plastics off to do my 8k interval, but didn't have to go quite this far.
Did you get her permission before putting such revealing pictures of her all over the internet? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back