• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Some Really Nice Mods I'm Impressed With!

Ruggybuggy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The first mod that I'm very happy with was the addition of the Yoshimura exhaust. I really like the look of the pipe and it give just a touch of a throaty note. The muffler is very quiet with the baffle in so if this is what your after this is a very good choice. Cost about $400

2015%2B-%2B1

The next mod is that addition of the Vision X Solstice lights with the LED headlight. Very nice and bright and a must if your running heated grips and gear. I used a 20 degree beam on the right side and a 10 degree on the left. Vision X lights are around $120 each and the LED headlight was $80.

2015%2B-%2B1

2015%2B-%2B1

2015%2B-%2B1

Nex mod would be to go to the 150/70R17 tire for the rear. It raises up the back of the bike a touch and corrects the speedo. I'm within 1mph and that's perfect for me. There are no adverse handling issue. I'm running the Continental Trail Attacks which I'm impressed with.

2015%2B-%2B1

2015%2B-%2B1

Next is the CB1000 front adjusters. I like the ability to being able to have adjustable sag and these work well. With the slightly larger rear tire, aprillia rear shock and front sag adjusted properly the bike now sits higher and starting to lean a touch more of the side stand but still acceptable.

2015%2B-%2B1

Notice how close the rear tire is to the ground now, about 1/4" of spacing but still not touching.
2015%2B-%2B1

I bought this holder for my Galaxy S5 and it's designed to be used with the phone that is mounted in a Lifeproof case. Holds very securely and allows me to run navigation and music to my helmet via the Sena SH10.

2015%2B-%2B1

Last edited:
Nice bike Ruggy ! Can you please tell where did you order the phone holder? I too would like to add the Yoshimura but here in Quebec the cops are very exhaust sensitive with unclear laws that give them all the rights to give a 600$ ticket even if it is quiet....for them if it is not OEM it's not OK...soooo

Thanks for the link Ruggy and about the exhaust, there is a pilot project to possibly (possibly is the key word here :confused:) establish a law based on the decibel level but before it moves ... you know how it is long ?

Back