• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Top Sellerie seat

kansjfr

Reaction score
Visit site
Have any of you tried or do any of you have the Top Sellerie seats from France that are listed on eBay for about $338.00, but with $89.00 shipping fees? any feedback/ comments would be appreciated. Thanks, Mike.

You mean one of these (on my bike)?

g6qvY6sh.jpg

They sit quite well, but not that good for a gel seat. If you have a boney butt, it can be a little bit uncomforatble for more than 1 hour in the seat.
Sitting on the front of the frunk feels better, or even sitting on the passenger seat.

Quality wise they are nicely stitched, good material (non slippery)
They do hit the frunk a bit and wears off the paint of the plastic little by little.

Do they curve up in the front to where you don't get pushed into the frunk like the stock seat does, and in your opinion, are they worth $430?

In my opinion, they make the best looking aftermarket seat for the NC. But, based on the comments by CDA441, I get the impression it might not be worth the money. Anytime someone says they would rather sit on another part of the bike, I consider that a financial loss for a seat.

Last edited:
Back