• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Tracking your Adventures

My wife works for Verizon,never told me about this.thanks

unu3epa9.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have a verizon phone (Galaxy S4). The default text messaging doesn't have glympse. I'll go shopping in the APP store to see if there's another Verizon text client.

NB:
To those of you who resist smart phones...I am with you in spirit.
this is my first smart phone (age 52 now). I decided to give up my intense dislike for the smart phone and try one just recently. It took years to come around to that.
I still don't like it when I see a 5-year old tugging at mommy while mommy ignores her child in favor of her smart phone. That phenomenon creeps me out big time!
I do not believe people should be as "accessible" as smart phones allow, and I frequently turn mine off at work. I treat it like portable email.... but glymps is "cool" and something I couldn't do with the "feature phone" I've carried for the last 12 years.

Last edited:
Strattuner, I am I Verizon with a galaxy S4 also. The screenshot is using the version messages app. It's in the play store and allows you to text from tablets as well

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

This is unrelated, but here are.....

the car symbol I use on my Galaxy S4 when I'm looking at the tomtom app. or at my dedicated tomtom gps....
It shows a motorcycle rather than the colored triangle or some other vehicle....

BugBlue.png

and here's the splash screen from my tomtom...
when I turn on the tomtom, it shows this graphic instead of the real one.
splashw.jpg
just fun stuff!

Back