• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Trailer hitch

Bubba Satori

Reaction score
Visit site
Anybody interested in mounting a trailer hitch on their NC700X
and pulling a small trailer or pop up camper?

Anybody interested in mounting a trailer hitch on their NC700X
and pulling a small trailer or pop up camper?

I'd had that thought but kinda doubt that the NCX has sufficient power to pull enough weight to make it worthwhile.....

People have rowed little boats across oceans but doesn't make them ocean liners. It just means they got away with it.

It's just my opinion but I think the NC is a little underpowered for tug duty.

You know, you never know. It has diesel like characteristics, all the torque is low end.....Really as far as the engine is designed its far better suited to pulling something than most bikes I bet. Obviously it doesnt have the displacement of most bikes pulling a trailer but its diesel like character may make up for that to some degree. Not that many years ago a 350 was a huge bike, who would need that much power......

Where there's a will, there's a way....

971084816_ZcLG4-L-1.jpg

This guy pulled a trailer with his TW200 all over the place with no problems, don't see why the NC couldn't if one were so inclined...

trey

Last edited:
thats very cool, but they are showing 2 men setting it up. i would like to see a couple (m/f) and a single female setting it up. that would be a HUGE selling point for me.

I know what you mean...a couple of skimpy clad hotties would've made that tutorial interesting!!! lol

thats very cool, but they are showing 2 men setting it up. i would like to see a couple (m/f) and a single female setting it up. that would be a HUGE selling point for me.

How about a couple (m/f) with the m setting it up by himself while the f stood there telling him what he was doing wrong and that bugs were biting her?

Check this out for a camper. QuickSilver 2.0 Motorcycle Tent Camper Overview | Livin' Lite RV
I'm sort of drooling over one.

I've got this one:

QuickSilver 8.0 Automotive Tent Camper Overview | Livin' Lite RV

I pull it with a little Subaru Impreza WRX wagon. It's so light empty you might forget it's there if it weren't such a beast in the rear view mirror. Well made for the most part, but it was quite expensive (about $5K after TT&L) when compared to the normal tent campers. With tent campers, lightness ain't cheap!

p.s. Had no problem setting it up with my less than 5' female "significant other."

Last edited:
Back