• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

TURN SIGNALS ?!?!? Aftermarket / Modified......

HACK IT !!! ...lol

cut the wires and simply add insulated, crimp-on bullet connectors to the wire ends.... Then you can swap out with any style/brand signals you want to at any time... Home-Made Plug & Play.... just a couple bucks at Home Depot....

View attachment 7349

Yeah I cancelled the lead from Custom Leds and will go the cheaper route :)

Someone decided that they wanted my turn signals for some reason and ripped all four of mine off. So I've picked up some new LED ones. My problem is that I cant seem to get the brake light assembly apart to swap out the lights. There are three nuts inder the brake light and the center one (I assume) holds the brake light assembly on. Well, the nut turns with a socket, but the bolt spins with it. Now, I cant get the thing off to change the lights. Is there another way to get ot the turn signals without breaking the lense or assembly? Basically, I got pissed and walked away from it. Am I missing something here?

Flush turn signals
I do the fool hearted thing and take my bike offroading too much, fishing, camping etc... Eventually I got tired of my big bulky stock turn signals breaking off or cracking every time i laid the bike down in gravel. The gravel rises past the hand/engine guards. A little looking around and I found flush turn signals that fit the nc7.

03 06 Honda CBR600RR CBR 600RR Flush Mount LED Turn Signals Kit Dual Circuit | eBay

Back