• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

User Names

"Black Rider" was the name I choose years ago in a forum dedicated to black powder firing guns. I continue to use it. Is the tittle of a music piece of Tom Waits too.

My NC and complete winter equipment are black. The name fits.

B.R.

YUP, Gotta luv Black Powder firearms! You got a like!

(((It's a nickname that I go by. I'm kinda tall and my first initial is R, thus Big R.))))

good job your not short other wise you get called short 'R's

I have 2 aliases for online forum. Goat Herder and Naked Duc.

Goat Herder was a nickname my college roommate had for me. Just guys giving each other crap. It's the same as a Sheep Farmer or New Zealander. You get the idea.

Naked Duc came from my first motorcycle that I bought and own myself - a Ducati Monster 620. It's a naked Ducati, without any fairing, hence Naked Duc.

I have 2 aliases for online forum. Goat Herder and Naked Duc.

Goat Herder was a nickname my college roommate had for me. Just guys giving each other crap. It's the same as a Sheep Farmer or New Zealander. You get the idea.

Naked Duc came from my first motorcycle that I bought and own myself - a Ducati Monster 620. It's a naked Ducati, without any fairing, hence Naked Duc.

The English sometimes use a similatr term for the welsh although it tends to be a bit more explicit :)

This is my handle in the other forum i frequent team-integra.net i knew no one would have it so it was a quick easy choice. Craig is my name, 92 is the year of my integra DA9 is the chassis code for my integra.

What Next always the ?? Be it car boat snowmobile rv, in between bikes right now but I know what next one is going to be when I find time.

About 25 years ago I got my first tattoo it was a very small scorpion on my right upper arm. After we left my brother says to me jokingly. You look like a freak! From that day on everyone starting calling me that instead of my name :)
Now I have over 50 tattoos and the nickname seems more fitting lol.

The main reason I own bikes is to commute. Cheaper gas and that wind blast does a lot more for waking me up in the morning than coffee can. The name fits since the standard procedure for starting your car in my area seems to be seat belt (optional), ignition (mandatory), cell phone (mandatory), vanity mirror(optional).

The main reason I own bikes is to commute. Cheaper gas and that wind blast does a lot more for waking me up in the morning than coffee can. The name fits since the standard procedure for starting your car in my area seems to be seat belt (optional), ignition (mandatory), cell phone (mandatory), vanity mirror(optional).

Nice one I can certainly relate to that

My first name, Matt, was morphed into Mate in high school. My car became the matemobile….. I’m from Alabama and am a Roll Tide fan, so many moons ago bamamate or bama_mate became my online ID.

Badgers are becoming endangered species in the UK, I thought I create one just in case they become extinct, at least you will know where to find one!

In case it's not obvious, I selected this nick several years ago when the snow in my PA town accumulated to nearly 3' and all I could do was shovel it to the side and sigh when looking at my bike in the garage. It was like going through withdrawal or DT's. Just wanted to ride!

To date, there is no known cure for cyclerosis!

CorEnFa or Cor en Fa in french means Horn in F. I'm a professional musician and play the "French" horn in various orchestras in the Mid-Atlantic. That being said, I also have a job as an engineer for the government too. I use my bike as a means of gaining peace and tranquility away from the office as well as a way to help manage my many many miles of commute per year. (I average around 45,000 miles of driving yearly between all of my vehicles.)
-J

Back