• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Visability Mods

Below is a link to a nice lighting chart that summarizes the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 108's lamp and reflective device requirements. Tthis chart was put together more for reference for trailers, so it doesn't mention Center High-Mounted Stop Lamps (CHMSLs), nor does it acknowledge that motorcycles require only a single stop lamp and headlight. Nevertheless it provides a good basic outline, and from what I can tell these requirements also apply in Canada under CMVSS 108.

http://www.ntea.com/pdf/fmvss_lighting_chart.pdf

Last edited:
Decided to remove the hid kit...not super satisfied with it. I enjoyed the bright white light but I just couldn't find an adjustment that worked right. I either had a good low beam with a worthless high beam or a worthless low beam with a good high beam. The difference between the two settings is too much for this headlight bucket to handle. It's a good thing the stock bulb setup works very well...

Back