• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Who has the highest mileage?

Well this has got to be the record for an NC model. There's a chap in Japan (whose user name on Youtube is ricketymotorcycle) who has just completed 140,000 kms (around 86-87,000 miles)!

I'm pretty pathetic compared to some of you guys. May 5th will be my one year anniversary. I'll probably break 12,000 before that date. Most miles I've ever put on a bike in one year in probably 7-10 years.

23,850 since July 2012 and I just did the 24,000 service on it. I just did the 134,000 mile service on my ST1300.

Time for a mountain trip to add a few more. We have had a great spring so far in the Smokies.

For me it will always be how many great adventure memories I have, never how many miles. I would rather run out of gas and make a new adventure memory, than count the miles. It is about how many great folks I have met.

Last edited:
23,850 since July 2012 and I just did the 24,000 service on it. I just did the 134,000 mile service on my ST1300.
I'm in Dahlonega.. Came up yesterday on a whim. Today rode north up 60, 74 west along Ocoee to TN30/315 to Tellico, TN 360 to Venore then 360 back to Cherohala, over to 28 / Stecoah then rode the Nanatahala River to 141 to old 64 to Blairsville, 129 south to a Wolf Pen Gap to 60 to the cabin in Dahlonega. 328 smiles. Where I'm staying it's actually just east of the rock pile at 60 & 19. Great day riding, fantastic luck with cagers and slower bikes....was never held up and did the ton up a couple times juking with a VFR1200 on 360. I love my NC but there's something about 4 cylinders, two by two, in a V just as God and Sochiro intended.

I was thinking of you and The Girl today....how I should have called you and maybe met up somewhere

For me it will always be how many great adventure memories I have, never how many miles. I would rather run out of gas and make a new adventure memory, than count the miles. It is about how many great folks I have met.

Well said! They must still add up though if you're out adventuring so often. :)

I averaged 6k a year on my 2007 Sabre and parked it on the dealer's lot with 36k on it late June of 2013 when I picked up the 2013 NCX. After yesterday's ride, she has 7800 miles and new shoes :) I think I'll get to 10k by July if I keep riding at this pace. Loved my Sabre, but the NXC is much more fun to ride!

Post your highest mileage

Hi guys I can't find a discussion on this topic I want to know who has the highest mileage NC here. Iv recently purchased her almost new with 5600km she is sitting just shy of 8000km now. Please post a pic of your bike with the mileage you have.
148d1a0dc1724c24ed23825af969f364.jpg
1e61faaae60091ca81bf9cf338cedeb7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Is that fairing home made?

It is, indeed. There's a set of postings regarding it.... [HERE]

It's made from PVC pipe and the plastic from a "rubber made" brand waste basket from Walmart.
The first version was flat.... but the second is aerodynamically shaped.... There are more pictures of the flat version 1, but aerodynamic version 2 is a MUCH better design.

Version 2 is photographed [HERE]...

I can see I need to photograph it again...since the current version fits OVER the turn indicators and comes forward a lot more to make a better seal against the wind.

It does a great job of keeping the wind off my legs...

It's one of the things I made that I keep using as the weather turns cold. If I didn't have it, I'd make one all over again. I can install it with three zip ties in less than 10 minutes. It's easy to work with.

Does it look COOL? welll.... NO.... but it works well... it's a case of function over form.

Last edited:
Back