• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Yet Another Review of the New Africa Twin

Sigh, another black and red one. They are as common as dust.......

Well there aren't many choices. Either that or all silver in the US.

Anything but silver for me if I'm buying any kind of vehicle. Just too boring for me.

I went to my nearest dealer in MN today to see if they had the AT on the floor. I was told that there were two that came in the week before. One manual and one DCT. Both were presold and out the door right away. They told me they had two more manual models coming around August and they couldn't get any more this year after those come in.

To get a feel for how high it sat the salesman told me to sit on the VFR1200 since the 33.5" seat height is supposed to be the same as the AT in the lower position. That definitely felt taller that the NC700 which was sitting right next to it. Wow, that VFR felt heavy!! Its a good thing I have no interest in it. From what I have read the AT is 100 pounds lighter than the VF1200. Very close to what the NC700 weighs and my NC feels very manageable to me.

Back