• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2013: What did you do WITH your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it was a beautiful day to ride but after backing out of the shed it got stuck. Only choice was to drive it back into the shed.:(
At least I got to hear the engine for a few minutes.

P1030793adj.jpg

Well, it was a beautiful day to ride but after backing out of the shed it got stuck. Only choice was to drive it back into the shed.:(
At least I got to hear the engine for a few minutes.

I think you made the right choice. Could have been a bit slippery getting through that. I was out riding yesterday at a nearby park and half the park is flooded and looks just like your photo. I was sure to avoid those areas.

I think you made the right choice. Could have been a bit slippery getting through that. I was out riding yesterday at a nearby park and half the park is flooded and looks just like your photo. I was sure to avoid those areas.

I think the roads would have been okay if I could have backed it up enough to get it out of the driveway. It's heavy enough to push on a dry level surface let alone when it is uphill, and sunk into the mud. Probably 2 people could have done it but I was one person short.

Here is my problem, I look at that pic and think if I go slightly to the left the ground is higher but that may mean it is soft so if I go down the middle where there is a track then it might not be too far to hard ground and a little wheel spin will get me through it so go for it

That track is where the bike was sitting before I pulled it back into the shed (under power). If the bike was still there it would be facing us so to move in the direction you are suggesting I would have to have a reverse gear.

If I could afford it the solution is a ton of crushed stone.

Perhaps it is appropriate to close this thread 2013 since there is already a new 2014 thread of same name?

Thanks guys for making it 791 posts.
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back