• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2013: What did you do WITH your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you get shocked then it wraps around your neck cutting off your breathing. before you fall to your death.

I was out riding around.found this road,its was a 2 mile deer ambush waiting to happen.i did 45mph down the whole road.9641895480_4a063f07c1.jpg
Untitled by ziggie24, on Flickr

Most of my local neighborhood roads look just like that in late summer, except they also sprinkle loose gravel on them on hot days, and you can toss in some rough spots, too. Cars and trucks come at you in the middle of the road because it's only a little over one lane wide. You scoot way over to pass. That's why I only go 45 mph and get such great gas mileage. :)

Nice photo, BTW.

Greg

Last edited:
Got in about 1,130 miles over the long weekend. Rode in parts of Wyoming and Montana and followed the Lewis and Clark Highway from Forsyth, MT, to Roundup, MT.
Lame Deer, MT.
DSC01293.jpg
Colstrip, MT.
DSC01295.jpg
And the Colstrip power plant across from the coal mine.
DSC01296.jpg
Stop at Ingomar along the Lewis and Clark Highway.
DSC01297.jpg
Roundup, MT.
DSC01300.jpg
Stop along the road from St. Xavier, MT, to Lodge Grass, MT, on the Crow Indian Reservation.
DSC01301.jpg

Tested out the new skid plate today. 2.5hrs to go 50 miles. Pics coming tomorrow in the off road thread. On the way home stopped to help try to push start a custom chopper. Major fail. He had a buddy so they were going to 2 up to find jumper cables. 45 mins later stopped to help push a Harley down the road to a turn out. Transmission problem. Hung around with the couple until he found the right bolder to stand on to get cell coverage and get his daughter to come get them. Saw a road runner, 2 doe, and almost ran over bambi and his sister. Got to within 2 feet of them before I got slow enough and they got fast enough to get on by.

Rode from Mobile to Hattiesburg, Ms.,88 miles one way. On the way back the two H-D were in a hurry and 1 CBR1000. They would leave me at the start(the CBR not the HD) one Road King 110 engine and one Electro glide. Caught up with them. Its the hardest I have rode the X. We were running 80 to 90 mph for thirty or forty miles. They all had to stop for gas in Lucedale,MS. I didn't. Made it home with a gallon to spare. I got just over 61 mpg at that speed! I made it home in one hour and ten minutes and that includes stopping for gas one mile from home. With the Parabellum shield I could not tell the difference in speed between 40 and 90.

Went on a ride with fellow forum member Bamamate. It was great to actually meet someone from the forum.

I have no clue where we were except northwest of Conway, AR. Had a great time chasing him around the switch backs at a very brisk pace. Stopped and ate lunch at a biker friendly dinner and stopped on occasion to view the landscape. Put in about 300 miles today. Good Times!!!

20130908_145353.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back