• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2015: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I adjusted my front brake for a shorter pull... Can't ride, so small things. Also, packing and repacking and practicing putting up camp, even if it is in the living room. Also wearing the new helmet to help with break-in so it will be ready to go as soon as it thaws out... damn snow.

I adjusted my front brake for a shorter pull... Can't ride, so small things. Also, packing and repacking and practicing putting up camp, even if it is in the living room. Also wearing the new helmet to help with break-in so it will be ready to go as soon as it thaws out... damn snow.

Feel your pain,winter is expensive with all the farkel shopping time

Heat wave, it was -10' F at my house yesterday (Tuesday) morning at 530am, -7'F at 8am. Tonight we are supposed to have a windchill of -30' F; with the 10" of snow at my house we got 2 days ago (Monday), not doing much with either of my bikes-too much snow and too dang cold.

Aww, don't wimp out on us now, David. ;)

yep been down thier it where i brought the bike they where looking at £270 whereas i have found it online for £189 aknow where i wil be getting it from ;)

No way is that pipe £270...! I paid way less than £200 less than a year ago. Are they giving you the price for the right model - IXIL Hyperlow? Check with Doble again, they get a discount on IXIL kit.

Last edited:
Does the IXIL muffler come with a stop for the centerstand affixed to it? I'd hate to have the centerstand bouncing around as I'm riding.
Thanks
Anyone know of a source for purchase in the U.S.A.?

I don't have a centre stand, but there is some form of stop on the inboard side which can only be for that purpose.

Try ixil.com to see if they have a US importer.

Aww, don't wimp out on us now, David. ;)

Current windchill at 830am is -22' F; tonight's forecast is even colder: -12 to -15' F, not counting the windchill. Broke the record for cold and windchill for this date in Louisville last night/this early morning. Cold winter finally showed up-this is what we get for having 60'F temps the last weekend in January. Mother Nature has to even it out, but burrrr.... Louisville is supposed to be in the South...

Felt a newborn again, the guys at service washed my bike and with all zeroes on the clock it looks totally new))) Hope there's no more trip resets!
20150217_163404.jpg

Last edited:
Took the Leo Vince Decat off. Last in a line of bits removed in past few days as getting bike to stock ready for a part ex ...

New Trax Panniers. Will my spending never end?
Note... the white out the garage door is the current color in central Wisconsin. At least it's in the 20's today.

835560668f6e18b9ab953e6d0b6534e3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back