• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 NC750x purchased yet?

I can't wait for this motorcycle to arrive here in the US. I'm just disappointed that although it is available in a variety of colors depending on your region, here in the US, we are only getting pearl red bikes. Is it too much to much to ask for at least two color options. My preference is either pearl white or matte black.
It is too much to ask of Honda. Honds plays it very safe with color in the US. Usually it's red, grey, or black, and often only one color choice. In the US, the NC has never been offered in white, however if matte black is what you want, that could come along someday. Even the USA Honda automobile lineup has very bland colors. The buying public is mostly to blame, as shades of grey remain popular.

Custom painting of the plastics is a viable option. My NC's boring grey was painted over long ago

Last edited:
My local dealer is a Honda Powerhouse dealer. Here's what the owner told me in an email: "We show our first 2021 manual clutch version scheduled to ship 4/01. But our current order statement shows the first DCT version scheduled for 5/28. That first NC750XD DCT does have a deposit in the system already. XXXXXX from here in Lincoln has had a deposit down on it since January 7th. We should be able to get replenished orders starting to flow rather quickly as soon as the first one arrives and we warranty register it. Powerhouse dealerships will get them first and will also be the only dealers who get replenished when they sell. We ask for $200 deposits to secure your place in line And this deposit is fully refundable if you back out for any reason."

They have my $200 - I should get the second one (mid-June?), unless the first guy backs out.

My dealer told me my bike is supposed to be delivered May 28th

It is too much to ask of Honda. Honds plays it very safe with color in the US. Usually it's red, grey, or black. In the US, the NC has never been offered in white, however if matte black is what you want, that could come along someday. Even the USA Honda automobile lineup has very bland colors. The buying public is mostly to blame, as shades of grey remain popular.

Custom painting of the plastics is a viable option. My NC's boring grey was painted over long ago
Originally white was my wife's favorite, but for myself that red is growing on me.

Last edited:
Originally white was my wife's favorite, but for myself that red is growing on me.
I need to see it in person first but matte black could look good with the shinny red. My Givi boxes are pretty much matte black so it might be too much matte. We'll see when the 2021 gets here.

Here is a couple of great looking Red Motorcycles. One, the 2021 NC750, and the other an Africa Twin. :)

Africa-Twin-2020-Grand-Prix-Red-Europe, 2021 NC750X-US.jpg

Attachments

• Fake Baby Africa Twin 2021 NC750X-US.jpg
    Fake Baby Africa Twin 2021 NC750X-US.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
2021 NC750 is better now for short people: Honda lowered the seat height by reducing suspension travel, reduced the ground clearance, & raised the rider foot pegs relative to the seat. Not for me at 6' 3", so I bought a new 2020. I ride a lot of rough roads and will appreciate the comfort of longer suspension travel.

My dealer here in SC, after checking his "order book," told me I could expect delivery of a 2021 Honda NC750x dct on October 29, 2021 ( available
in red only he adds ). Personally, I'm irritated by BIG RED's repeatedly touting m'cycles for sale on their WEB site that are still months away from actual delivery. Occasionally, too, the WEB site announces "specials" like 0% interest if the bike is purchased by a particular date, but if you visit the dealer, you are then told the bike is "unavailable." Yes, Honda bikes are quality products, but its marketing strategies are questionable to say the least.

My dealer here in SC, after checking his "order book," told me I could expect delivery of a 2021 Honda NC750x dct on October 29, 2021 ( available
in red only he adds ). Personally, I'm irritated by BIG RED's repeatedly touting m'cycles for sale on their WEB site that are still months away from actual delivery. Occasionally, too, the WEB site announces "specials" like 0% interest if the bike is purchased by a particular date, but if you visit the dealer, you are then told the bike is "unavailable." Yes, Honda bikes are quality products, but its marketing strategies are questionable to say the least.
Oh wow, that’s late. Did you order the manual or DCT? Where are you located if you don’t mind me asking?

I’m in NYC, and my dealer told me the current expected delivery for my manual 2021 NC750X is June 10.

That said, I am frustrated that Honda has touted tons of accessories for the 2021 model and they’re still nowhere to be found on their website.

I dearly wanted the 2021 with the new features. After digging around enough and losing hope I 'settled' for a 2020. Really loving it so far but am disappointed that Honda baited the 2021 without a chance to buy.

Covid has really gummed up just about every aspect of the economy. Shipping prices and availability are bonkers, commodity prices are rising across the board, production is further constrained by distancing/health concerns and shortages. I'm not here to say Honda is perfect at anything, but there's a lot of turmoil behind the scenes for just about every company. Except the big banks. More record profits for them. Can't wait to get trickled on. Any day now.

Dropped into a dealer today and talked the 2021. They said they have one of each coming, already have a deposit on the DCT but not the manual and both are scheduled to arrive around June first. I want the manual.
They said these are hard to get and they will only be able to order one at a time. Sell one, get a replacement, IOW when they sell the floor model it may take a few months to get another. I don't know whether that is true or they were just trying to influence me.

They offered me "around" $5500 for my 2018 sight unseen. That is more than I expected.

They want a $500 deposit which is not a big deal. I don't act on impulse and have been mulling it all day. It is likely I will stop back tomorrow and put down the deposit.

I suspect that after the initial rush of ‘21 NC sales, there will eventually be spare units in the warehouse and leftover models on showroom floors, as has been the case with NC sales in the past.

Covid has really gummed up just about every aspect of the economy. Shipping prices and availability are bonkers, commodity prices are rising across the board, production is further constrained by distancing/health concerns and shortages. I'm not here to say Honda is perfect at anything, but there's a lot of turmoil behind the scenes for just about every company. Except the big banks. More record profits for them. Can't wait to get trickled on. Any day now.
yep, and Japan and Germany getting ready for another major lockdown (Germany is doing major lockdown starting tomorrow)....

Back