• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2022: What did you do to/with your NC700/NC750 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, if mine worked like that I'd be thrilled. Im going to try it again with a rubber band instead of the silicone band

Btw looks like the cockpit of a 747 lol

Mom/pop shop called my yesterday to inform me my new tires are in...Went straight home, removed both wheels (never had both wheels off at the same time) and the bike looked weird with no wheels....Took the wheels in and will pick them up this afternoon (if they dont drop them off at my house-they have a camp about a 1/2 mile from me and are camping this weekend). They usually dont charge me for mounting the tires if I buy the tires from them (depends on who is working the front desk when I pick them up). Going to be weird riding it with fresh tires on front and back again-first time since I bought it new where both tires are new at the same time.....less than 10 minutes to remove both wheels....will take a lot longer to re-install them.

A 3-day stretch of good weather came up, so I’m on my first NC moto-tent camping trip of the season. I’m camping in the Shawnee National Forest and riding good roads in Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky. The road quality in this area is far better than what I have around home. It’s a short trip; my total distance might be 850 miles.

681FB672-5CFB-492C-BBAE-F4D9D36C21B6.jpeg

Notice how I was able to color coordinate my tent and motorcycle.
50C9FFFF-1E2E-43DE-9E4E-9D60E4AEF8E2.jpeg

F68ED63A-AE37-4BEB-A25A-F13AD4B2E239.jpeg25FF533D-3194-43E3-AD24-C90DB4E80510.jpeg

A 3-day stretch of good weather came up, so I’m on my first NC moto-tent camping trip of the season. I’m camping in the Shawnee National Forest and riding good roads in Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky. The road quality in this area is far better than what I have around home. It’s a short trip; my total distance might be 750 miles.

View attachment 49048

View attachment 49049

View attachment 49050View attachment 49051
Is that a factory color? I’ve never seen a green one before….

Is that a factory color? I’ve never seen a green one before….
It is a factory color . . .

. . . on a Ford Fiesta.

I found the stock NC700X grey color boring, so it was painted orange for awhile, and now it is custom painted green. I like the green on the NC best.

another milestone on my 21 DCT

cKgvzyah.jpg

and I was stuck at work all day and I have to work half day tomorrow...but tires were installed on the wheels and back on the bike....forgot how strange it looks with 2 new tires on the same time-first time both shoes were new on the same time since it was new.

A 3-day stretch of good weather came up, so I’m on my first NC moto-tent camping trip of the season. I’m camping in the Shawnee National Forest and riding good roads in Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky. The road quality in this area is far better than what I have around home. It’s a short trip; my total distance might be 750 miles.

View attachment 49048

View attachment 49049

View attachment 49050View attachment 49051
Those are Shinko tires?

I like the rim striping

Those are Shinko tires?
I like the rim striping
The front tire is a Metzeler Z6, a decent tire I got for a great price. The rear is a squaring off Shinko Raven that took me to Newfoundland and back. I’ll finish it off this summer, then I’ll reinstall the half used rear Metzeler Z6 that I didn’t think would make it to Newfoundland and back, then I have a set of Pirelli MT60s that I need to use up before buying a new set of Shinko Ravens (too much info?). Going forward, the Shinko Raven is probably the only tire I’ll put the NC.

I love the rim stripes, too. I have these on my NC, CRF, and Zero. They are SUPER reflective at night. The seller is customTAYLOR33, a US seller. He will make you any width and diameter and sell combination sized sets, like if you need a 21 front and an 18 rear. He is definitely a better choice than most eBay sellers. I’ll add a photo later when my cellular phone service improves.

I'm going camping tomorrow - a fortnight at various stops between Lymington on the south coast and the Lake District, so today ...soapy water, so at least the trip starts with a clean bike. A quick review of the brake pads and a new set on the front followed by a quick clean of the both front and rear callipers, grease for what needs to move and a drop of thread-lock for what's not supposed to.

PXL_20220423_093032620.jpg

PXL_20220423_092950532.jpg

An early start tomorrow with a day that ends near Chipping Norton - my first stop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back