• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2024: What did you do to/with your NC700/NC750 today?

Another unseasonably nice day here in S.E. Pennsylvania. The temperatures got up to the low 50's. I took the opportunity to go out for a 3 hour ride and 107 miles. I finished up the day by cleaning and lubing the chain.

Last edited:
Pretty but otherwise boring ride from Estero to Marco Island. About 190 miles roundtrip with a buddy of mine for breakfast and, perhaps most importantly, remained disciplined to my weight loss plan and had Swiss oatmeal with currants and apples which was stinking delicious.

Day 27..man did it rain early this morning. Waited until 3:45 to ride and the roads were still partially damp with puddles in places. 41 miles @57 degrees and overcast

Installed a new Noco battery after my old one left me stranded. Took a bit to get it working but it is in there now

Installed a new Noco battery after my old one left me stranded. Took a bit to get it working but it is in there now
Please post if the battery does not perform to satisfaction. I’m considering the Noco in the future. It would be nice to know how long they last, but for that answer, hopefully we’ll have to wait a long time.

(If you were stranded, you might have considered carrying a small lithium battery jumper pack.)

Please post if the battery does not perform to satisfaction. I’m considering the Noco in the future. It would be nice to know how long they last, but for that answer, hopefully we’ll have to wait a long time.

(If you were stranded, you might have considered carrying a small lithium battery jumper pack.)
I had AMA come and jump me. The battery I replaced was the original one. The installation is fiddly on mine but I have a 2018

I had AMA come and jump me. The battery I replaced was the original one. The installation is fiddly on mine but I have a 2018
Got only 6 years out of the original battery, in Ohio? Bummer. I’m probably in the same climate and latitude and mine go 8 years. Oh, well. As they say, YMMV.

I know it is not relative to longevity, and this won't keep you from becoming stranded, but NOCO does have a five-year warranty on their powersports batteries...at least when I purchased mine.

Day 31 ...beautiful day 50 degrees sunny, blue skies ..rode the Stonelick Lake Loop..63 miles.

aFu12xxh.jpg

Last edited:
Day 32.. first ride of the day was a morning ride on the CB, second ride of the day was an afternoon ride on the NC, after a chain adjustment and lube, another 30 miles at 57 degrees, overcast and windy

Back