• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

'23 NC750X availability

aliensr13

Reaction score
Visit site
new user/poster here from Canada. I put down a deposit on the '23 NC750X back in March. was told I should have it in April but no go.
I read about the many buyers having difficulty getting a '22 and now I'm worried the same issues/delays will happen to me.
so, do any of you have any info on '23 availability in the US/Canada? cheers

Honda dealers are out of stock here in the US, they are NOT expecting anymore shipments.
How do you have visibility to all US Honda dealer inventories? That would take a lot of research.

Russellville, Arkansas Honda Powerhouse dealer says they have a 2023 NC750X on order. Have you confirmed that they won’t actually get one?

My local multi-store dealer in the USA has two 2023 NC750Xs in stock right now. Another nearby dealer, where I bought my NC700X, has a 2023 NC750X in stock now.

Last edited:
How do you have visibility to all US Honda dealer inventories? That would take a lot of research.

Russellville, Arkansas Honda Powerhouse dealer says they have a 2023 NC750X on order. Have you confirmed that they won’t actually get one?

My local multi-store dealer in the USA has two 2023 NC750Xs in stock right now.
Deleted post.

Back