• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anybody else get a survey about the NC?

Got mine and sent it in. Complaints... I had a hard time writing anything down with a straight face considering the cost of the bike. I mentioned the seat and front suspension, but I knew those things probably wouldn't be great before I even sat on one...

I should have scribbled something down about the backordered accessories... doh.

trey

Got mine yesterday with an one-dollar bill. I gave a favorable feedback, overall. I did complained about the seat and accessory.

Survey

We're on the same wavelength alright. I sent in my survey several weeks ago and just now saw this thread. My main complaint - you guessed it - the seat.

I'll wait til spring to pursue a replacement seat, so I can start testing it when the bike comes out of winter storage. So far, I'm most interested in Rich's Custom Seats and Day-Long Seats. Seeing pictures of them on BMW F650s (very similar looks to NC700X) impressed me along with all of the positive reviews regarding comfort. The biggest screw up from Honda is the forward downward slant of the seat. Custom seat houses all focus on making the platform level. That, along with a little wider and softer padding would make a huge difference. I can't help thinking Honda designed it as a compromise between street and enduro. They may call the NC700X dual purpose, but I don't believe the overall market for this machine is anything but street.

Back