• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bored today!

FlaNC700X

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Took pics of Nancy, changed front fender and lower fairing to black. Whatcha think? Looked at tire wear and chain and sprockets. 6,400 miles so far..

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

John

Darn pics flipped?

Last edited:
Like the fender and lower fairing in black. End of sprocket teeth are still square, so not much wear there. Really love your anti-gravity ceiling rack!

Last edited:
.......End of sprocket teeth are still square, so not much wear there......... Really love your anti-gravity ceiling rack!
Yes, but the U shape of the sprocket between teeth is drifting off the back side showing wear. I'm sure the drive sprocket wear is more pronounced.

I could save lots of space with one of those anti-gravity storage devices!

The fender looks great.don't know how you keep sproket so clean,and chain.unless you just did it.don't know how you get bike on ceiling,but i bet it saves space.

bored!! I haven't got time to be bored but my knees are killing me..
been laying wooden flooring and they are always a sod to fit in them corners.
why can't these guys who design these flooring make it so they can snap in easy instead of lifting blah blah!:(

To those of you that have yet to put a hugger or extenda fender on, these two improvements have made a big difference in how wet I get in a summer downpour here in SFLA. The bike also stays much cleaner.

Back