• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Calendars on the way!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much, I also got mine today and it looks fantastic. Very inspirational as I count down my days to spring when hopefully I can buy my own NCX ;)

Great job. It looks great and will serve me well. Thanks! I'm gonna use mine at least 365 days....BTW if you save it you can use it in the years 2019, 2030, 2041, 2047, 2058, 2069, 2075, 2086, 2097.

It's the gift that keeps on giving all century long, Clark.

Thanks again!

Hello Cutter
good news is I received the calendar in Switzerland today (29 Dec).
The bad news is: the photo under my username is
1. Not my photo
2. Not even an NCX
3. The roads over here are somehow in a little "better condition" than that one.

:(

Well, next time we should have a preview of the calendar to ensure the right owners are identified/tagged.
~not-so Happy Joe.

PS: a good effort nevertheless!
:D

Last edited:
Hello Cutter
good news is I received the calendar in Switzerland today (29 Dec).
The bad news is: the photo under my username is
1. Not my photo
2. Not even an NCX
3. The roads over here are somehow in a little "better condition" than that one.

:(

Well, next time we should have a preview of the calendar to ensure the right owners are identified/tagged.
~not-so Happy Joe.

PS: a good effort nevertheless!
:D

Is it a NCS in black by any chance?

Is it a NCS in black by any chance?

20121229_160724.jpg

:( It was to be this:

IMG_0016.jpg

Yep thats mine. Is it on a month? Bound to be a mistake as CJ had a lot to sort out in a short time

Tony

Last edited:
OK so I screwed up Happy Joe, I'm very sorry. The photo of your bike was what was supposed to be there but it got inadvertently mixed up in the mad rush to get it all done. Somehow during the time when I was trying t get all the photos in to the same format and at the same approximate resolution, then to the printer, back from the printer in a half dozen black and white contrast copies and a half dozen color copies for me to check and see which one I thought looked the best, while trying to teach myself how to set up a website that could take orders internationally and set up a paypal account (none of which I had done before), along with trying to figure out all the cost so I wouldn't end up taking too much of a bath if I figured it wrong. (like I did on the shipping costs, the post office weighed it all at 6 oz not 4 as they first said) All in a ridiculously compressed timeline....I got the two photos mixed up, I apologize. I was trying to get it all correct and as best as I could, I was trying to make it a gift to the membership of my time because I thought it was a great idea and wanted to see it happen, not just get discussed. Again I apologize for the mistake and for any others that I may have made after everyone gets theirs and looks them over. As for next year if anyone wants to do one, I vote we find a better way to get it done than just waiting for someone to try and make it happen at the last minute, its way too crazy and trying to please everyone is way too much of a task. There needs to be a set of standards for photo submissions so the next person trying this will not have quite the battle on their hands, forms and such. I'm sure one of the members has got to be a person who does forms and knows how to set this stuff up in the forum. As for this year again Joe I'm sorry.

PS: I got to admit I was kind of amazed that a calendar made it overseas in that short of a time. The US postal service may have got me on the postage but I am pleased with the job they did moving them out so they would arrive as quick as they did. If anyone has had any other problems please let me know............C.J.

Last edited:
I think under the circumstances the odd mistake is understandable. Your still to be admired for taking the task on with all that was involved. I'm still looking forward to mine arriving

Me too and could be today which would be perfect timing :)

Mine just got here :)
This is a lot better than I thought it would be. Thanks CJ for all your hard work :)
I must be the only guy with 2 pics representing 2 months ;)

Yea like I said no one was supposed to have more than one and happy Joe's photo was there, as I looked back at the proof stuff I remembered there was a problem with the photos as we were putting in the names it was doing weird stuff and we kept going back to fix them, that had to be when it all went to hell on me. But I'm gonna make it up to Happy a fix will be on its way today.

I mentioned that my wife liked the calendar. This year we are going to use it as our kitchen calendar!!???!! WOW!!
ed

The wifey also asked if I wanted to use mine as the kitchen calendar but I am putting it up by my desk area :)

Back