• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Calendars on the way!!!!!!!!

Cutter J. Duke

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For all of you that ordered calendars, as of 11 am E.S.T. USA they are in the mail, thank God. So you can start expecting them as soon as the mail will allow. I want to thank everyone for their photos and support. I think they came out OK considering the time line. The only thing missing was the hole I asked for to hang them, so break out your hole punches because I wasn't going to wait an extra week to get them done and I don't have a punch or I would have tried to get them done myself (good thing I didn't I got them shipped as they were trying to close the post office). I want to thank my step brothers wife for the help in getting the envelopes ready (I was putting on the main address and taping them, she was supposed to rub down the tape and put on the return address, after we were done I noticed she was putting on "her" flowery return labels. When I asked why she didn't put on mine that I had printed, she said they weren't "pretty enough"). I told her that now if one came back for some reason she had to let me know. Women, I just can not figure out their thought processes sometime. She was of the opinion that I should have shipped them in pre-printed fancy paper envelopes so that it would be pretty to open, so if anyone finds the plain envelopes not as nice to get as a "pretty one", you can tell me she told me so.

I hope you all enjoy them and you can give me feed back via PM and if you have any questions please let me know..........C.J.

Oh man....no pretty envelopes. Nevermind and cheers for getting em posted.

Tony

Awe, hahaha that's cute, "pretty envelopes"

Thanks again for all your hard work (and family now too, I guess!) let everyone know it surely is appreciated. :D

Thanks to everyone in involved. I look forward to getting mine in the post even if it is in a boring brown envelope :) When your sister in law suggested pretty ones did she realise that they were going out to roughty toughty bikers?LOL

Thanks to everyone in involved. I look forward to getting mine in the post even if it is in a boring brown envelope :) When your sister in law suggested pretty ones did she realise that they were going out to roughty toughty bikers?LOL

She's the type that would put flower stickers on your bike when your not looking to make it pretty, so I have to watch he like a hawk. If she rode (she thinks motorcycles are too dangerous) she would have a pink bike with a pink flower helmet.

Good stuff, man! Thanks for the hard work. If any mods are reading this, maybe he should get a custom title or something...

Got mine today also! Awesome!!! Thanks CJ! It even motivated me to go ahead and install my center stand, only took 15 minutes to install it. Life is goooooood!

Back