• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Duck Handguards

I read those mirrors were kind of worthless and have been replaced w/ traditional ones.

I can see how that would be if they were your only mirrors, but for an additional set I could see some value...

Maybe with extra mirrors that far out I could see my wife squirming around on the pillion...
not that seeing her hanging off the wrong side of the bike in a corner would actually help convince her that she needs to lean with me instead of opposite me...
But at least I'd be able to say "I watched you leaning the wrong way!" which would probably only make things worse...

I guess thinking it through I'll stick with the regular mirrors only and save some money/headaches.

All that weight at the ends of the 'bars also caused handling problems (wobble). Another in a long list of bad ideas from Pierre Terblanche, former Ducati designer.

Goose

Back