• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Farkle!

bduffey

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well........ Hugger installed. Fenda extenda installed, grip puppies on, MRA screen on, small tail-bag on............. what to do next ???

Since the New England weather is keeping me off the bike, I need some easy add-ons to work on while the bike stays in the shed!!!

Heated grips..................

Would love to do that, but I'm really leery about messing with the bikes wiring! Tried to take the handguard route instead, but the width of the MRA screen prevented any easy solution to the installation.

Just installed heated grips. Awesome farkle. Went with OEM. Killer expensive (ebay). But no splicing and very neat installation - switched off with Key etc. Hate electrical and I was able to do it - with time (~3 hours) and Blue Moon!

Live at the CA coast and it gets pretty "CA" cold at night - year round. (orig. from NY so know real cold)

It is 45 out tonight and the low setting was a tad too hot.

I haven't installed them yet, but the wires won't go in through the frunk lid. There's another guy on here who has installed them, I'll see if I can dig up the thread.

Back