• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

first bike

searsboy

Reaction score
Visit site
This pic, definitely NOT digital, of my first bike (honda) goes back almost 40 years. Anyone else have old memories like this?

Attachments

• first bike 1974 honda 350.jpg
    first bike 1974 honda 350.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 215
This was my first bike a 1959 BSA C15 250cc single (sorry if I have posted this before) on the day of my first legal ride. This photo will be 50 years old on a few days time
now291-1.jpg

now292.jpg

Last edited:
I'll Share!

Man I thought I was cool. 17 Years old and none of my buddies had a bike.

84KawasakiLTD.jpg

This is long before I learned about wearing protective gear.

100_1518.jpg

My first was an 84 vt700. Rode it for a year before I bought a vt1100c3. This more or less set for 5 years before I sold it. After all that sitting (and a new battery) she fired right up.

Kawasaki KE100

My first street legal bike was a 2-stroke Kawasaki KE100 1974 or 1975 .... like the one in the picture below I borrowed from bikepics
but I kept mine spotless .....ran like a top .....but it toped out at 50mph if I remember right ...

bikepics-261416-800.jpg

Kawasaki KE100

My first street legal bike was a 2-stroke Kawasaki KE100 1974 or 1975 .... like the one in the picture below I borrowed from bikepics
but I kept mine spotless .....ran like a top .....but it toped out at 50mph if I remember right ...

bikepics-261416-800.jpg

Excellent little bike. We had one as a commuter when I worked locally. At least in those nobody could accuse us of not being a green family :)

now037_zpscc13188d.jpg

Excellent pics guys. Hey Rocker, is that Mrs. Rocker in the first set of pics? Her silhouette shadow on the wall is pretty cool!

Excellent pics guys. Hey Rocker, is that Mrs. Rocker in the first set of pics? Her silhouette shadow on the wall is pretty cool!

No that lady isn't Mrs Rocker but was a very close friend with whom I sadly lost touch. I did however meet the young lady who is now my wife that same year. We didn't get married that time around and both ended up going our way. we did however tend to move in the same circles due to our mutual love of bikes and eventually ended up getting back together and recently celebrated our silver wedding

No that lady isn't Mrs Rocker but was a very close friend with whom I sadly lost touch. I did however meet the young lady who is now my wife that same year. We didn't get married that time around and both ended up going our way. we did however tend to move in the same circles due to our mutual love of bikes and eventually ended up getting back together and recently celebrated our silver wedding

Way cool story and congrats!

Back