• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

GIVI Child Seat

Joelt9791

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Givi Child Seat on Motostorm.it Mounted it today and took my seven year old for a 2 hour ride. Bottom line it worked great, he feels safer, more secure, and is more comfortable and that gives me better piece of mind.

I added some photos to show how it mounts to the passenger seat. The photos are a little washed out but basically it uses two straps that buckle underneath. I can take it off and reattach it in seconds. Seat is padded and comfortable, it also comes with stirrups but I took them off since my son can reach the foot pegs.

One last note: Don't worry my son and I ride ATGATT, I just threw him up there to take the photos when I was done mounting it.

IMG_1856.jpgIMG_1857.jpgIMG_1860.jpgIMG_1861.jpgIMG_1864.jpgIMG_1866.jpgIMG_1867.jpgIMG_1869.jpg

I did not know such a thing existed. Mine are all old enough that it doesn't matter but thanks for the post.

That seems pretty legit. My little one is still has a few years before he can ride but this cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting.
How much room to grow does he have?

There is still room on either side of his waist I am guessing he can use it for a few more years. He is very tall also, the tallest in his 1st grade class if that gives you an idea of his size compared to the seat.

That is awesome. My kids would love that. Too bad i only can take one of them at a time :p

My daughter and I were out running the other day and we noticed a bike with a sidecar. Her comment was, "Daddy, can you get one of those. That way I can ride in the back and my sister can ride on the side"

Back on topic though, I wish I knew that seat existed a couple of years ago. My kids are now old enough to reach the pegs and hold on well. Not worth the $320 Givi is charging in Canada for it. Looks cool though.

My daughter and I were out running the other day and we noticed a bike with a sidecar. Her comment was, "Daddy, can you get one of those. That way I can ride in the back and my sister can ride on the side"

Back on topic though, I wish I knew that seat existed a couple of years ago. My kids are now old enough to reach the pegs and hold on well. Not worth the $320 Givi is charging in Canada for it. Looks cool though.

Damn, I only paid $135 USD, but I did buy it from Italy and had to wait about two weeks for shipping. The exchange rate really made a positive difference.

What was it like to fit? any cutting needed?

No, all I had to do was screw the four included brackets to the sides of the child seat and clip the buckles (two buckles) together under the passenger pillion seat. Same straps you would find on a backpack. Pretty easy to take on and off, actually much easier than other bikes since the pillion seat lifts up.

Back