• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Givi Crash Bars with Kuryakyn Pegs on a DCT

NCJim

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey gang.

Can someone post their photo of Givi crash bars with Kuryakyn pegs on a DCT?

I know SW-Motech can work....I want to see how Givi bars might work.

I have Givi crash bars and I installed Kuryakyn pegs on the frame, not the bars just this week. I used them for a few days so far. Installed just behind the horn on the right and the matching position on the left. The only issue with installing them on the crash bars is that the bars are not symmetrical. The right side seems to go out further than the left. The right crash bars push against the inside of my right shin when I rest both feet on the pegs.

I'll try to remember to take a picture and post it here tomorrow. By the way, I have a manual. Not sure if that makes a difference.

I know pegs fit the 700X. I own a 700XD. Kuryakyn says pegs don't fit on the XD. Hence my interest in fit on crash bars.

I know this is a month late reply but I just ordered a set of NOT Kuryakyn pegs from Amazon:

Amazon.com: Drag Specialties Foot Pegs with Rubber Inlay - U-Clamp (fits 1in.-1 1/4in. Tube) 17-6452BXLB1: Automotive

They won't be delivered until October 6th. I'll post photos after they arrive. I'll probably wind up covering them with foam pipe insulation.

They arrived today. They're ugly but they seem to work. It came with two different size U-clamps. I used the smaller of the two clamps.

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

They're quite a bit wider than I thought they would be.

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

I tried them out today on the way to work. I'm going to move them a little closer as I found myself waving my boots around looking for them while on the road.

Last edited:
Those look pretty good. I've used that exact pair before and they're pretty stout. How well do they stay on the bars with some weight from your legs on them?

Hrmm, not what I was hoping to hear, but probably not a surprise. I'm still not convinced I care for highway pegs with this bike, though. Between the lowered pegs and Seat Concepts, the ergos work quite well for me.

bike300 004.jpgbike300 002.jpgbike300 006.jpgThese are what I have on mine, using the GIVI bars and Kuryakyn pegs. I positioned them so that they 'pinched' the downward angled bar. I used the factory spacer and made sure I tightened them well. Being 'pinched' as they are keeps them from rotating in either direction when I put my weight on them. I used the vario pegs to gain the lowering distance back that I lost when I went to the upper bar area, I have about 1500 miles of highway and back-country riding on them and they have yet to slip.

Thanks. They're Kuryakyn ISO pegs. They came in chrome, so I put several coats of Rustoleum FlexiDip on them. The finish is good looking as it is a dull color and it is also very tough. MUCH better than PlastiDip. Think I got the pegs from Revzilla or Twisted Throttle.

Back