• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Got one...

Dominican

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I went Tuesday to "Honda Bob" in Westchester, NY and bought me an NC700X. This thread will be about me and my bike, what we do, and what I add to it. I ordered the following accessories from Honda:

Centerstand
Heated grips and everything that goes with it
A/C connector

Total, after taxes, fees, and labor (for installation) came out to 8300. I thought it wasn't a bad deal.

I will be getting a CalSci "medium" windshield
Honda NC700X NC700S Windshields

I will also be getting crash bars:
GIVI TN1111 Engine Guard - Honda NC700X

and lights
Givi S310 Trekker Halogen Light Kit

And yes, eventually, for the summer...
Hepco & Becker Engine Protection Plate - Honda NC700X - 810.973

I will post up a picture when I go pick it up, should be a week or so.

Congratulations!!!!! Enjoy!!!
Waiting for mine in April / May :)

Hi everyone,
I went Tuesday to "Honda Bob" in Westchester, NY and bought me an NC700X. This thread will be about me and my bike, what we do, and what I add to it. I ordered the following accessories from Honda:

Centerstand
Heated grips and everything that goes with it
A/C connector

Total, after taxes, fees, and labor (for installation) came out to 8300. I thought it wasn't a bad deal.

I will be getting a CalSci "medium" windshield
Honda NC700X NC700S Windshields

I will also be getting crash bars:
GIVI TN1111 Engine Guard - Honda NC700X

and lights
Givi S310 Trekker Halogen Light Kit

And yes, eventually, for the summer...
Hepco & Becker Engine Protection Plate - Honda NC700X - 810.973

I will post up a picture when I go pick it up, should be a week or so.

I like the accessories you got so far. That is exactly what I would go for. One question: (I'm a newbie) did you get the manual version or the auto? I was at my dealer a couple weeks ago and he had 2 NC700 xd's in stock and one manual. I will be coming off of riding scooters so I'm inclined to get the auto. I'm thinking of making a move in the next couple weeks. Even if those are sold I'll go for a 2013. I REALLY like these bikes....

Bob

Well, since I work from home, there is no need to own a commuter car, but I do like to go to NYC a lot (live 25 miles away from Manhattan) and a motorcycle is the best way to get there. What I will mostly be doing, then, is lane splitting my way through all kinds of NYC traffic, visiting all of my friends and family in Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Long Island, and parking it just about anywhere because it fits! I will also be taking it on periodic trips off road, so I will be getting 60/40 tires after I wear out the factory ones. I will also be taking it to Camp Bisco, to Daytona Bike week, and other similar trips, so I will also be getting Pelican cases.

Here they are:
Honda NC700X 35 Liter Caribou Side Luggage Pannier System

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I joined here back in June, and I finally got around to buying it. I am very excited

Well, since I work from home, there is no need to own a commuter car, but I do like to go to NYC a lot (live 25 miles away from Manhattan) and a motorcycle is the best way to get there. What I will mostly be doing, then, is lane splitting my way through all kinds of NYC traffic, visiting all of my friends and family in Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Long Island, and parking it just about anywhere because it fits! I will also be taking it on periodic trips off road, so I will be getting 60/40 tires after I wear out the factory ones. I will also be taking it to Camp Bisco, to Daytona Bike week, and other similar trips, so I will also be getting Pelican cases.

Here they are:
Honda NC700X 35 Liter Caribou Side Luggage Pannier System

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I joined here back in June, and I finally got around to buying it. I am very excited to start riding it.

Good choices on the chosen accessories so far. Did you get Honda heated grips or an aftermarket set. I am trying to decide on that myself (personally leaning towards the Twisted Throttle heated grips, really like the set-up of the control panel on the bars).

I ordered the honda heated grips, having the dealer install it so I can just pick it up installed, I don't like dealing with electronics on my machines.

Congratulations on your purchase, I would give serious consideration to adding a radiator guard at an early stage as a punctured radiator would cost a serious amount of money to replace, it may also be worth adding a fenda Extenda to try and reduce some of the crap that gets thrown up the front of the engine.

Enjoy!!

Congratulations on your purchase, I would give serious consideration to adding a radiator guard at an early stage as a punctured radiator would cost a serious amount of money to replace, it may also be worth adding a fenda Extenda to try and reduce some of the crap that gets thrown up the front of the engine.

Enjoy!!

Very sensible suggestion. I have both fitted

Enjoy!!

Yes, that is a good idea, which guard should I use? Also, does th eFenda Extanda really make that much of a difference? Especially if I am getting a radiator guard?

Back