• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Handle bars

Jarvis

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys/gals......I am going to raise up my handle bars around an inch. Does anyone have any brands they like, that I could check out. Or if you have installed maybe upload some pics.......

Do you specifically want different handlebars or would consider the risers (like many of us use)? If risers are OK - search for "Rox+risers".

I'm sure someone has just swapped out their handlebars, but I don't recall any posts on it. However, some of us have installed either risers or a combination of risers and handlebars. If you just want to raise the bars an inch and are otherwise happy with them, it would probably be easier to just put on a set of risers and stay with the stock handlebars. SW-Motech makes 1 inch risers and everyone really likes the Rox 2 inch adjustable risers. If you search Rox risers on the forum you should find several discussions on them. I just went for a straight 1 inch rise with the SW-Motech risers from Twisted Throttle, but I'm considering trying the Rox myself.

Bob

Also, by raising the handle bars 1 inch...will there be any issues with any of the wires or hoses????

Definitely not. People who went with the 2" Rox risers (which I would highly reccommend, because you will have 2 pivoting / adjustment points and could customize the position greatly) stayed with the stock cables, just re-routed them as needed. I really don't think you will feel the 1" difference. But with Rox you can get your 1" if desired, with just a bit closer reach to the bars.
Hope taht helps! ;)

Back