• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hard side cases - Best $40 I ever spent

CNO,
I'm inspired by your DIY, but I still can't tell how you attached the cans to the rack after you aligned it. Are those rivets attaching the hardware through the plastic ammo box? Can you drill and bolt through the ammo box? The attachment hardware isn't from Givi is it?

Your final product looks great in the photos. I'm assuming it's stable while you're riding?

CNO,
I'm inspired by your DIY, but I still can't tell how you attached the cans to the rack after you aligned it. Are those rivets attaching the hardware through the plastic ammo box? Can you drill and bolt through the ammo box? The attachment hardware isn't from Givi is it?

Your final product looks great in the photos. I'm assuming it's stable while you're riding?

Drilled holes in the boxes - two bolts and lock nuts for each mount I pictured. (those mounts are from McMaster Carr)
Stable? lol, yeah they don't move at all. ♠ I accidentally tested their complete lack of movement with my knee cap the first time I swung my leg over after mounting them...limped for two days, no effect on boxes ♠

Last edited:
Drilled holes in the boxes - two bolts and lock nuts for each mount I pictured. (those mounts are from McMaster Carr)
Stable? lol, yeah they don't move at all. ♠ I accidentally tested their complete lack of movement with my knee cap the first time I swung my leg over after mounting them...limped for two days, no effect on boxes ♠

I now have the boxes and they are solid. How many mounts on each box, I'm thinking two top and one on bottom givi bar?

CNO

What type of windshield is that???? I like it

Looks just like my PowerBronze.... nice... I only use it for long rides... I actually have it on now, since I took the NC for a roadtrip to Northern California this week...

Ooooh.. just looked, I guess that is made by powerbronze also...lol

Last edited:
Back