• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Help me... for I am an idiot

My motorcycle key is on a ring with my toolbox key (toolbox at work). I throw that key around with zero regard to its safety and the thing is straight as an arrow. Curious how you guys are damaging yours? You must really be rough on them.

So.
Just how do you come to harm your keys? I'm thinking there may be a good story here.
Since I am not too thin skinned to laugh at myself:

Did the same thing twice - left my key in the RH saddlebag, the one above the exhaust can, and forgot it was there. Came out, jumped on the bike, swung my leg over the seat, caught the key with my boot and bent it at a 90 degree angle. Second time I did it I was so mad I couldn't see straight as I had found what was left
of a huge buck that some g******************************** road hunting poachers had dumped out on my property with the horns sawn off. I wish I had been home to catch them.

Back