• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hitting the frunk when parking

rhody987

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone else's horn and ignition switch hit the frunk when you park/lock the steering, or any turn with almost max handle bar deflection?

Mine don't come anywhere near - have you or your dealer angled the bars backwards at all?

Anyone else's horn and ignition switch hit the frunk when you park/lock the steering, or any turn with almost max handle bar deflection?
There is a punch mark in the handlebars that is used to line up the handlebars with the split of the bar risers. When you line them up the bars will clear everything when turned from lock to lock.

Mine don't.maybe it got pulled back.there was a comment on here about checking your handlebar bolts.someone was lose when they got it.might want to check all 4 bolts

No, but my frunk lid hits the turn signal when the bars are turned all the way left like when I am parked. I have 2" rox risers so I assume that is the reason. I just try to be careful when I open the lid.

Thanks, conveniently the bike is in for break in service so I called them to have them check it, since no one else's is doing it. I'm slightly disappointed they didn't notice/say something.

Mine doesn't touch at all.... All clear... Handlenbars locked and maxed out, lid is untouched, and I can still open and shut the lid without any contact.

Have the dealership fix that with the quickness......

Last edited:
I felt the bar position, as delivered, was so high it felt like a Schwinn Sting-Ray. I rotated the bars back. They now come close to the frunk lid, but don't touch.

Back