• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

As always, I'm more than happy to defer to the original tagger's decision regarding it's validity, or if someone posts up one they tried hard to get. I just hate to see the game stall out when there is riding to be done in the summer :)

Tag Swamp.jpg

Next:

Something Frozen (but not an ice cube out of your fridge and at home in your driveway, lol) ;)

Tag Frozen.jpg

Now why didn't one of you Coonass's (That is folks who live south of I-10 in Louisiana) come up with a picture of a street with the name swamp in it? Heck all it would have taken was a simple call to Uncle Earl! Why heck my wife can't cook either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;dyK-cD5ffPo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyK-cD5ffPo[/video]

Now how is anyone going to possibly find snow in the summer in Texas?

Last edited:
:p

---->"Frozen"<----

-fishsticks
-ice cream cone
-iced coffee
-milkshake
-snow (arena where Dallas Stars play?)
-sweet tea with ice in it
-etc

You said it can not be nothing from the fridge. Now everything like that is around this here house had to come from the fridge, because we all know my wife did not cook or make it. Heck, she can not even boil water!

Last edited:
You said it can not be nothing from the fridge. Now everything like that is around this here house had to come from the fridge, because we all know my wife did not cook or make it. Heck, she can not even boil water!

I did not say it had to be snow. I did not say it couldn't be something from any refrigerated device.

The point I was trying to make, was to not cheat and stroll into your garage with an ice cube from YOUR OWN fridge.

Ride somewhere in the warm Texas weather and treat yourself to a yummy dessert.

Now why didn't one of you Coonass's (That is folks who live south of I-10 in Louisiana) come up with a picture of a street with the name swamp in it?

There is a restaurant called Red Swamp about 15 miles from the plant I work at but figured it wouldn't could since it wasn't a street sign.

Sent from my Galaxy S5

As always, I'm more than happy to defer to the original tagger's decision regarding it's validity, or if someone posts up one they tried hard to get. I just hate to see the game stall out when there is riding to be done in the summer :)

View attachment 18289

Next:

Something Frozen (but not an ice cube out of your fridge and at home in your driveway, lol) ;)

View attachment 18290

Do you have a "frozen" pic showing more (whole bike, background, etc)?

...and your X is beautiful! What kind of sound do you get from those pipes?

Thanks - do you guys not get black as an option?

That is an IXIL Hyperflow pipe and it sounds amazing - road legal but it's got removable baffles which make it not road legal but I haven't tried that yet :cool:

BTW, that building is about 40 floors - we have a few skyscrapers ;)

Back