• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Venture out! Oh how I want to do that, but never with "Mean Kitty". I'm am just smart enough to never pick up, touch, or walk too close to "Mean Kitty". My wife says I just scared of "Mean Kitty" and guess what, she's right.

2.jpg

smileyfear.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
OK, here's my statue:

The new tag is Bridges. For those of you in dry or desert climates I doesn't have to be a bridge over a body of water. It can be a viaduct or overpass.

Last edited:
This bridge (train trestle) is over the Cienega Creek wash east of Vail, Arizona. The wash is dry much of the year nowadays.
IMG_1290.JPG

And for the next one, how about a pic of an NCX in front of some DOMES?
IMG_1296.jpg

better have looky under da bridge ..didn't hiesenburg bury his meths there??
7134d1375710557-how-about-game-nc-tag-its-lot-fun-img_1290.jpg

better have looky under da bridge ..didn't hiesenburg bury his meths there??

For his sake, I hope not. Police and firemen often meet down under that trestle in the wash for various kinds of rescue training, including desert & fast water rescue. They'd probably have found the stuff by now, if it were there...:D

dduelin: Do you have any idea what's under that NASA dome in your picture (and can you share it with us without having the Men in Black descend on us)?

Nice looking fire truck, too.

A number of years back my father was talked into selling some of his land. My family has lived on that land starting about 1893, when my great-great-grandfather bought it.

Another Honda dealer and I went to the Honda convention in Las Vegas, and stopped by my father's to say hello on the way back.

I told the other dealer that a man in black would follow us as soon as we left the highway, that is what always happened when I visited in my auto. Now we are on bikes. Turned off the highway, got first black suburban following us. Turned onto the farm road to my father's house, got second black suburban number two following us. Turned into my father's long gravel drive way, and bingo we got a third suburban. Stopped to park in front of my father's house and the men in black unloaded from all 3 autos loaded for war. The other dealer was truly scared at this time.

Oh, did I mention our family property is in Crawford, Texas.

1.jpg

smileySingleEyeGlass.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
dduelin: Do you have any idea what's under that NASA dome in your picture (and can you share it with us without having the Men in Black descend on us)?

Nice looking fire truck, too.
I have no idea. The small lettering on the edge of the deck says something like "North Florida Tracking Station" but the general feel of the private property doesn't support that. It just looks kind of that way. It has been there for years. I guess I always thought some one picked this up surplus from the government and set it up as a hobbyist or enthusiast of astronomy or the space program.

OCR: My family had a similar encounter (set of encounters, actually). My maternal grand folks lived on a farm outside of Picayune, Mississippi (yes, there's really a place called "Picayune"!). In the 60's, the entire rural area was designated as part of a security buffer zone for the NASA engine test facility at Stennis, MS. So, when my uncle and I were there to tear the old farmhouse down, actual black helicopters would overfly us regularly, apparently checking up. We never saw any folks afoot or in cars/trucks, though. Probably just as well, since my uncle went armed everywhere while he was still alive...

dduelin: Maybe NASA just rents the space for their own use? Thanks, anyway.

7.jpgTwo years before my father died, I had to drive all the way to Crawford to retrieve my father from the men in black. They started to put my father in jail, but they soon realized it was not in their best interest to have this matter on any page of any paper. My father had a few strokes so he was not all there either.

Hogs Creek is the separating feature between the two plots of land. Being Hogs Creek in a flowing water way, it is no man's land. There is a spot called the "Blue Hole" where folks in the area have gone fishing and swimming in for ever. Once the men in black took over the blue hole no one could go fishing or swimming there because "it was a national security risk?". But the men in black continued to fish and swim there, as they were not a "national security risk". Go figure!

There was a flood on Hogs creek and the water went over the banks into my fathers two fishing ponds. Well, all the little fishes were smart enough to hall butt while they had the chance. And where did they swim off to, but the blue hole. An all the men in black grabbed their fishing poles to pull in all the little fishes in the blue hole by the 55 gal barrel full.

This really upset my father that the men in black were taking his little fishes which now were escaped and free little fishes. My father not containing all of his mental parts at this time, got the old shot gun out, loaded it with salt shot, and a few men in black soon were nursing large red strawberries on their back sides.

So off I went to Crawford to obtain my father from the men in black. They gave my father back, but kept that national security risk shot gun.

SmileyOh.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Back