• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Alright then, here's your covered bridge:
100_6142s.jpg

The next challenge: NC700X/S by a tunnel!
100_5102s.jpg

Greg

That looks like a bridge on top of another bridge. Did they move that covered bridge there?

No, it's the real deal, a bridge over the Sangamon River. The rail along the side is for an outboard pedestrian/bicycle path. They built the bridge right there, in a county park, in 1965. I just took the picture this evening.

Greg

Hoping there would be no objections, I took the Super Moderator's liberty of making this thread a Sticky, since it could theoretically go on forever, and I'd hate to see it lost and forgotten during a time of inactivity, such as over the winter.

So, consider it Stuck.

Greg

Tag

Tunnel.jpg

You're it!

Swimming Pool; but not on your own property. Doesn't have to be under a pool, beside is good enough. ;)

Swimming Pool.jpg

Tag!

OK here's an ugly pool picture and it doesn't even have any water anymore, but that's the best I can do on short notice.

image(2).jpg

You're it! Next tag is: your NC700 next to at least one other NC700. It can be "in the wild", or by your friend's NC, or by your second NC if you happen to own two. But, it CANNOT be a photo taken at a dealership with either the dealer's or their customer's NCs used as props. Good luck!

dragonlookout.jpg

Greg

Last edited:
I actually saw two in the wild today. When I saw the first one I introduced myself to the rider but I was in the car. I didn't think of getting his picture because I had already called the owner of this one, Hmcp88. Look closely.

Let's try something most of us can find fairly easily - a police or law enforcement vehicle.

I know I will lose this one, have never seen one in the wild while on my motorcycle. If I do ever see one, they will properly think I am some sort of mad man. I would have to have that picture!

8.jpg

smileybiker.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
oh nowt wrong with cops or troopers. they are just doing their jobs.
most are fine but you will always get one who behaves like an *** hole.
they put their life on the line every time they're on duty.
just think without these guys/gals the world be a terrible place to live in.
so if you see either say hello or wave.

Why heck, I know all the state troopers in my neck of the woods on a first name bases. Every time I do the ton they are nice enough to show me all the wonderful colors of their light bars.

3.jpg

SmileyPolice.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Back