• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Yea, I was just trying to be funny. It is interesting that the lake they show the most in in that article is mostly in Utah, about a 7 hour ride from here.

Of course right now I could just snap a pic on my way to work since the Salt River is flowing. Instead of the Tempe town lake damn breaking again they are releasing water from it because of all the run-off we have had lately. It may be running for awhile too since more snow dumped on Flagstaff yesterday.

too funny NC. I lived in Tucson/Marana in the 80's and rode a 650cc NightHawk back then. Loved the area, lots of great rides all year except for those couple of months that are unbearably hot(at least for me)! Often rode to A mountain, Mt Lemon and other places to watch the sun rises/sets. Old Tucson and Tombstone were a great place to check out the old movie sets. I especially liked the long, hilly, windy road over the hill and drop down into Old Tucson. What a cool place to see/visit. Of course my all-time Fav place was "Little Abners" steak house there in Tucson!! Well worth the trip if you are ever in the area, incredible food, out of doors BBq pit and the smell of Mesquite!! Ok, back to our regularly scheduled show. :{)

too funny NC. I lived in Tucson/Marana in the 80's and rode a 650cc NightHawk back then. Loved the area, lots of great rides all year except for those couple of months that are unbearably hot(at least for me)! Often rode to A mountain, Mt Lemon and other places to watch the sun rises/sets. Old Tucson and Tombstone were a great place to check out the old movie sets. I especially liked the long, hilly, windy road over the hill and drop down into Old Tucson. What a cool place to see/visit. Of course my all-time Fav place was "Little Abners" steak house there in Tucson!! Well worth the trip if you are ever in the area, incredible food, out of doors BBq pit and the smell of Mesquite!! Ok, back to our regularly scheduled show. :{)

lulz, I had a 650 nighthawk in the later 80s myself. In fact I was riding it for work in the afternoon that it hit 122 degrees in Phoenix, that was the summer of 1990. I don't think that bike was the same after that.

aaaaaaaaahahahaha! So, it took me an hour to chisel-shovel the snow and 4"-5" ice away from the bike and remove it's winter cover but i did it!! This afternoon was my first ride of the year!! :{)

Old Tag, a Beach/boat ramp, still held in the clutches of ole' man winter!!
tag boat ramp.jpg

New Tag, some type of a large Solar Panel farm
tag solar panel farm.jpg

Last edited:
Since this has been percolating for a week and no one has grabbed it..., i'll expand the tag from just a "farm" to now accept someone with a "boat load", meaning a lot of Solar Panels.. not just a dozen on someones roof top! Hey, get out and RIDE!! :{)

Not many riding days this winter, we're somewhere near 150% of normal and rain continuing through the next week.

At least we don't have to worry about rationing this year. ;)

Western Washington is not known for its abundant sunshine. Although my neighbor has a few panels on their roof. I’ll be waiting for the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a solar farm < .5 miles from my house. This weekend may take the bike out of hibernation and grab a pic!

Previous: Farm / boat load of solar panels (zoom in, again, across the top!):

5dfcf77bade8ea9d7417363c5c63aba9.jpg

Next: Lighthouse (with or without winterized water fountain):

207cf17b1573f8a280c4e3c10dd91dce.jpg

I rode my NC to work offsite and stopped to take this photo of the Brodess Farm where Harriet Tubman was born into slavery. Some of the best riding in the Delmarva region is in and around Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge.

CBC6BE39-4595-4F42-BA11-F377BA266ED8.jpg

Back