• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

I've been there!! Post a pic of your bike on the Peel Ferry near Bull Shoals! Let me know if ya go there. I maybe able to join you. I'll buy lunch!!

Peel Ferry is on my bucket list of things to do in Arkansas along with digging for diamonds. One day I'll get to check it off and I'll holler at you when I do.

I've been there!! Post a pic of your bike on the Peel Ferry near Bull Shoals! Let me know if ya go there. I maybe able to join you. I'll buy lunch!!
I rode the Peel ferry after leaving Yellville on the way to Theodosa, MO on my spring ride in 2009. I'll long remember that day ..... great roads from Russellville, Dover, Hector, Marshall, Yellville, Flippin, Theodosa.

I looked everywhere for the photos of my bike on the ferry but I took them on a phone and did not download but one picture from that whole day and it wasn't one of the ferry pictures.

Peel Ferry is on my bucket list of things to do in Arkansas along with digging for diamonds. One day I'll get to check it off and I'll holler at you when I do.

I rode the Peel ferry after leaving Yellville on the way to Theodosa, MO on my spring ride in 2009. I'll long remember that day ..... great roads from Russellville, Dover, Hector, Marshall, Yellville, Flippin, Theodosa.

My boys liked the Ferry ride almost as much as me. My boys got a lot of rocks when digging for diamonds. Very hot and humid that day.

I may just have to rent a cabin and ride this area before it gets cold.
Wagon Wheel Resort and Cafe, Bull Shoals Lake at Peel, Arkansas

Maybe we should have a FGT (Fall Get Together) in the Ozarks. Wonder if we can get frozenpoet to plan it.......

It's about 9 hours to Little Rock for me at my frugal speeds, but I'd at least entertain the idea of a get together. Northern Arkansas would be even easier. Would probably have to be in the first two weeks of October for me.

Greg

Did a little cotton pickin ride today. Heck, I made it two counties over before I got stopped today. All this officer could say was, "Not you again". Really a nice guy. Never meet him before that I could remember. Well this adventure made another friend. Here is the picture that was wanted, red lights and all.

Cotton Picken 001.jpg

0.jpg

smileyladylaff.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Tag (look really close) :p

RC Tag.jpg

You're it! :D

Your name in signs: First, middle, or last. Initials and abbreviations ok within reason. Doesn't have to be street signs. Bonus points for full name. (multiple pictures ok)

Name Tag L.jpg

Name Tag S.jpg

S Rice Ave. - Houston, Texas

Football 005.jpg

Rice Football Stadium

Football 006.jpg

Rice Football

Football 007.jpg

TAG: Professional Football Stadium with name of stadium clearly showing

Football 001.jpg

Reliant Stadium - Home of Houston Texans

6.jpg

SmileyFootballPlayer.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
You got some good weather to wash your bike, and you didn't go riding? Missing a bath, Nana Chou would had been mad a me!

5.jpg

smileyRain.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Back