• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

JMV CONCEPTs - TAIL TIDY KIT & REAR HUGGER !!!!!

Jay Fridays

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:cool:

Just got it !!! Delivered from France! I Believe I may be first in the United States to have this kit, by these guys,,, I'M SUPER STOKED !!!

Gonna put the hugger on tonight. THen I'm gone Vinyl Wrap the tail piece black and hook it up with my new micro turn signals... Here are the items. I will post pics as the assembly comes together !!

These are both fiberglass, not plastic pieces.... The tail kit is designed to use our stock brake and turn signals,,,

Screen Shot 2013-04-23 at 3.00.25 PM.jpgtail1.jpgT Signal.jpgT Signal on.jpg

That looks so cool. Do you feel as though hard bags or a tail with mount will still fit ? That's the only thing I'm concerned about. It looks as though the turn signals are located closer to the front than stock. Thanks for the head up and photo.

I went to company site. Naturally, it is in french only. Is there a dealer in the USA that you used or do have a way of translating ? Can you give us a price on this setup ? Also, it looks as though the color choices are either black or white. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

That looks so cool. Do you feel as though hard bags or a tail with mount will still fit ? That's the only thing I'm concerned about. It looks as though the turn signals are located closer to the front than stock. Thanks for the head up and photo.

I'm not sure what bags you are talking about. A mount should probably work, but again I'm not sure. You can see pretty well where the lights are gonna line up in the pics; and I will get more posted soon. I don't plan on putting any other extras on though, so I wasn't personally concerned with it.

I contacted them through the email listed on the site. The person I was in contact with , Alexia, spoke english. Not perfect, but definitely well enough to understand and communicate with.

The price with shipping, from France to Los Angeles, was 328 Euros ($580 US). Pretty expensive, but due to an error on their part with billing, I was undercharged 100 euros, and only paid about 228 Euros ($408+$40 wire transfer fee total $448 US) with shipping! Alexia accidentally undercharged me. However, The owner/designer, Jean Michael V. and Alexia felt bad because they knew I would have to have to pay an extra $40 for the second wire transfer fee.

In a great gesture of kindness, JMV and Alexia offered to simply give me both Items for the money already sent, Instead of having a bunch more money lost in wire fees.

I have nothing but good things to report from my experience with JMV. They really have GREAT COMMUNICATION, EXTREMELY NICE, and VERY TRUSTWORTHY !!

(I'm not gonna lie; I was nervous wiring cash to France)

Those are just the demo colors they have. And these are nice fiberglass pieces, not plastics.

They can paint items any color you want; and the Digital Silver was a perfect match!

Last edited:
Me too...lol. Which is why I got nervous. I figured that everyone takes Visa; why would they need me to wire cash?
But hey, give 'em a break... It's France...lol
j/k

I took the chance, and trusted my faith left in humanity....

I got my stuff, so.... ya, it's all good. JMV is legit and true to their word.

They offered Western Union wire transfer, and bank to bank wire transfer(maybe a cheaper route) as payment options.

A nice tail tidy thats for sure. The hugger covers the rear wheel more than any other hugger and could maybe keep some dirty water off the shock. It will not however stop the rear seat being covered in water thrown up from the rear wheel and because of that I consider it too pricey. Still I hope you are happy with em :)

Best looking kit I've seen yet but even without the expense & hassle of wire transfers I can't see justification for the price considering you're talking about 2 fairly small pieces of fiberglass! Maybe after they sell a few and recoup development costs or establish a US distributorship!

This is becoming quite a challenge to install... and I didn't think that 400 for both items with shipping was too expensive... Considering they looked better than style and quality than the others, and they were not really mucj more than the plastic, cheaper looking mods.

I agree though, I would not have paid the extra 100 euros. But when they said they'd give them both for the money I already spent, I took 'em up on the offer...

Just installed the JMV Concepts Tail Hugger. Here are some photos...

(uploading again for higher quality pics)

JMV_Concepts_Close_Up_HQ 107.jpgJMV_Concepts_Close_Up_HQ 108.jpgJMV_Concepts_Close_Up_HQ 109.jpgJMV_Concepts_Close_Up_HQ 106.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373820710.971024.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373820710.971024.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,715
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373820738.265707.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373820738.265707.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,770
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373820749.016025.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373820749.016025.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,776
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373820758.599109.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373820758.599109.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,744
Last edited:
I do like it a lot !! I would have put it on, but I liked the naked look so much. I was going to keep it and use it sometimes, but, I
m glad you are putting it to good use. I probably would have ruiuned it in storage or something....

On a side note, those pics really bring up good ol' memories of Brooklyn...lol, but I sure am glad to be on the West side now...

ANyway... GREAT LOOK !! I love all the JMV products.... will probably be ordering one in the future...

RiDe oN !!!!!

Back