• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Join FUELLY!!!

Seems like we've had several new members lately. If you havene't registered with Fuelly you should check it out. Good site to track your fuel consumption.

Just a note for the newcomers: Join Fuelly! Track your fuel economy and show the world how good the NC is!

Browse All Motorcycles | Fuelly

The NC700X is currently the 7th most popular motorcycle represented on the Fuelly site. Not bad for such a new model! We just need 25 more signups to unseat the 6th place Suzuki DL650.

Yes, definitely join. I commute on my NC and Fuelly helps me compare riding my bike vs taking public transportation. It's impressive how efficient this bike is and how much money I've saved!

Even though I have the NC700, my 2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50 is my main commuting bike (it only gets 52mpg at 70mph) due to it has 67,000+ miles on it so far. I don't track the C50 on Fuelly, but I do track the NC700. I have tracked 6700+ miles with a running average of 70.7

Hey All,

I just put my second tank of fuel into my 3 weeks old NC700XD. I calculated my MPG to be 51.4 for this tank, the first tank was 48.6. The engine is still in its "Break-In Period" and appears to be improving as the engine starts getting comfortable.

My ST1300 gets High 20's to Low 30's average MPGs. The NC is a "Breath of Fresh Air" in comparison. :eek:

I just joined Fuelly today and inputted my first entry of my fuel up this morning on the NC... :eek:

Anyone know how to use the "GasTracker" App for iPhone? :confused:

I have inputted 3 of my vehicles into my profile, but the phone App defaults to the NC700X when I press the "Add Fuel-Up". I would like to use my phone for all my other vehicles too, not just the NC700XD.

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated...

275702.png

Last edited:
Can't join, my tripmeter resets itself telling me I haven't gone very far...

You would enter your odometer number in Fuelly, not your trip meter.

I think we just like to show off! Dang Naked_Duc, your average is mpg is almost my best!

I think being 145lbs helped a little. Plus my daily commute is very predictable and easy on the bike - 40 miles, couple miles of 35 MPH city and than less than 60 on the freeway. My MPG started to get better after 7000 miles so having the engine broken in helped, too. (I think some tire wear might have artificially improved my mileage, too)

My long trips on the interstates has dropped my average down to 69.xxx mpg over 18,000 miles. Dang I need to go to the Smokies for a few days and ride around up there to get my average back up :)

Back