• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Join FUELLY!!!

I have the only 2014 DCT on Fuelly. Yay! or not... numbers on the 2014 DCT and non-DCT are pretty low compared to prior years.

My MPG has not hit the 70's yet. I average 70mph, 20 miles, 2x/day, commuting. Just hit the 700 mile marker, and after the first oil change, the engine doesn't feel as peppy. I wonder if it is the 10w 40 oil they put in (instead of 10w 30)

Tnks for ansfer but i haven't got Edit Signature place my setting place.

8483d1379764680-fuelly-signature-capture4.jpg

I'm disappointed there are NO 2015 NC700Xs reporting on Fuelly. That, or the Fuelly site is messed up. Anyway, join Fuelly! We are the number two model for number of bikes listing. Let's go for #1!

Fuelly - Track and Compare your MPG

Top 10 Motorcycles

Honda CBR250R (572)
Honda NC700X (370)
Kawasaki EX250F Ninja 250R (314)
Honda VFR800 Interceptor (312)
Suzuki SV650S (312)
Suzuki DL650 V-Strom (299)
Yamaha FZS600 FZ6 (271)
Honda PCX125 (259)
Honda PCX150 (225)
Genuine Buddy 125 (198)

Last edited:
I've signed in :) The MPG-L/km conversion is a little PITA but I'm just slightly less lazy than it takes to convert these ;)
Signature updated as well :)

yes , please join!!!!
hoping that the popularity of the bike keeps the bike in production for many years... and hoping that honda would improve it even further! am hoping for 100 mpg NC some day.

The #1 and #3 on the list are out of production. So there is definitely an opportunity for our NC700X to move up. That is, until the 750X is brought over to the US.

Just joined. I track my mileage for all my vehicles in a spreadsheet anyway. I'll just update the Fuelly data when I have extra time.

To the person who asked about putting it in the signature... I believe us noobies have a "no signature" restriction until we've made a certain minimum number of posts. Seem to remember seeing that somewhere.

Decided to refuel today and got surprised - I'm getting 74mpg with 100% city rides while commuting.
Can't not love it :)

EDIT: It's actually 69.6mpg - conversion gone wrong.
BTW, which unit do you use? Liquid gallon? Dry gallon?

Last edited:
Decided to refuel today and got surprised - I'm getting 74mpg with 100% city rides while commuting.
Can't not love it :)

EDIT: It's actually 69.6mpg - conversion gone wrong.
BTW, which unit do you use? Liquid gallon? Dry gallon?

I don't see an option for liquid or dry gallon, but, ah, gasoline is a liquid...

There are now 405 NC700Xs listed on Fuelly.com. The bike holds the #2 spot now. If you're interested, get registered on Fuelly and let's go for the #1 spot!

Don't think this stat warrants it's own thread, so I dusted off this crusty ol thread and put it here:

Capture.jpg

That's an impressive amount of fill-ups for a bike that isn't such a big seller. Hope the newer years don't reflect the overall interest in the NC.

Not anywhere near the numbers of 2012 or 2013, but my year model (2014) has a slight edge in avg mpg. I'm sure it's all my fault, LOL.

That's an impressive amount of fill-ups for a bike that isn't such a big seller.

A big seller in the US, you mean? Up here in CAN, it's not a huge seller either, but I seem to recall reading that a few years ago it was the #2 selling motorcycle in Europe behind a BMW model. Seems like there's plenty of them out there, just not in your own backyard. :p

The updated 2016 numbers are going to be interesting:

Fuelly 2016 NCXs.JPG

I think they're skewed by one in particular, both for miles traveled and low MPG, probably due to towing a trailer all over the country, mentioning no names!! :p

Nirvana 2016 NCX.JPG

Add one more!
I just signed up (2013 X).
Just got set up on my phone as well so I can enter the info at the pump.

Now, to add it to my signature.
How do I do that?

The other day I ran around 52 miles at 63 to 68 MPH.
Then around 150 on back roads around 40 to 45 MPH.
When I filled up it came out to 81.25 MPG!
Most I ever had.
Usually around 72 to 75.
No luggage at all and OEM windshield.

God bless and ride safe!

Michael

Just got set up on my phone as well so I can enter the info at the pump.

Now, to add it to my signature.
How do I do that?
I just take a pic (iPhone or iPad) of my total mileage and then the pump windows showing price per gallon, octane rating, total price, and total gallons. I usually include a pic of the station for brand info. At the end of the day, or week, or trip, I can review the pics and update my Fuelly. Then just delete the pics no longer needed.

Here is a thread on how to put it in your signature updated automatically.

Fuelly in Signature

Ray

Last edited:
Back