• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Just Thinking...

I really was thinking more about the riding characteristics. It never occurred to me that the beak, the size of the beak ...or the lack thereof was a big deal. ;) But I guess it is. :rolleyes:

I'll do some comparing on my own I guess on rake angles, wheel bases and suspension travel to see if it gives any clues. As it stands right now, without any of that data, the biggest difference I see in the NC700S and the CTX700N (besides cosmetics) seems to be where the foot pegs are located and the seat comfort.

As someone who is short, I would undoubtedly lower a NC700X. That puts it in the same grouping as the NC700S and CTX700. So I've just been wondering, what if...

Chris

I like the S better than the X for the following reasons:
- Looks better to me
- Doesn't have the pointy beak of the X
- Better riding comfort for myself
- Better handling
- Has ABS
I had the option of buying the NC from the US, where it is 2-3k cheaper than in Canada. But only the X is available there. So despite the higher price I bought the SA.

Back