• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Kick Stand Bolt Will Not Thead

Hi. This forum is filled with friendly and helpful contributors. There is just not enough information to lend a hand. Year of the bike, manufacturer of the stand, etc., will be helpful.

Sorry, must have been in a hurry. Thanks for responding.. 2024 NC 750 DCT
I figured out the kick stand setup and realized that I need to remove the 8mm screw on the safety switch that attaches to the large bolt
that connects the kick stand. Did that and the bolt threaded in fine. Reinstalled safety switch with the 8mm but the safety switch had been damaged.
I connected the wires to the switch to bypass circuit and everything works fine. I will order a new harness/switch in the future to reinstall on kick stand........Maybe .

Sorry, must have been in a hurry. Thanks for responding.. 2024 NC 750 DCT
I figured out the kick stand setup and realized that I need to remove the 8mm screw on the safety switch that attaches to the large bolt
that connects the kick stand. Did that and the bolt threaded in fine. Reinstalled safety switch with the 8mm but the safety switch had been damaged.
I connected the wires to the switch to bypass circuit and everything works fine. I will order a new harness/switch in the future to reinstall on kick stand........Maybe .
Glad you got it figured out! Order the switch. You know how some left turn someday will end if you don’t. Not being a dad, just encouraging safety.

Back