• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Killboy highlights for the NC700x

kebrider

Reaction score
Visit site
I already posted the picture in the 2014 photo thread but our fire-breathing NC made the June 11, 2014 Killboy highlights.

I made sure to send a copy to Cogent Dynamics to show them the free advertising they missed out on as they are a little late getting my new shock and fork kit to me. They have had an incredibly busy spring so I just wanted to give them a gentle nudge. The NC with a tuned suspension will be fun overload. I have a blast with the stock bike with the only complaint being the rather crude suspension action. I am expecting great things from a suspension upgrade.

The NC (and my new-to-me ST1300) have exceeded expectations this spring. In 5 months I have almost 6K on the NC already and in 3 months I have put over 5K on the ST.

Dave Duelin, you need to book some mountain time and come hang out for a few days. The break from the steamy FL weather alone would be an excellent reason to head for the cool mountain air. The twisty roads are just a bonus.

I already posted the picture in the 2014 photo thread but our fire-breathing NC made the June 11, 2014 Killboy highlights.

I made sure to send a copy to Cogent Dynamics to show them the free advertising they missed out on as they are a little late getting my new shock and fork kit to me. They have had an incredibly busy spring so I just wanted to give them a gentle nudge. The NC with a tuned suspension will be fun overload. I have a blast with the stock bike with the only complaint being the rather crude suspension action. I am expecting great things from a suspension upgrade.

The NC (and my new-to-me ST1300) have exceeded expectations this spring. In 5 months I have almost 6K on the NC already and in 3 months I have put over 5K on the ST.

Dave Duelin, you need to book some mountain time and come hang out for a few days. The break from the steamy FL weather alone would be an excellent reason to head for the cool mountain air. The twisty roads are just a bonus.

Please feel free to post any and all pictures and details if you can in the Mods section, once you are happily up to your knees in opened shipping boxes! :D I would love to see and hear more about your shock and fork upgrades! :cool:

I will try and talk someone into snapping a few pictures as I will have that stuff bolted up so fast the boxes might not hit the ground before the engine is starting for the test ride.

Good timing. Next Wednesday I'm headed for WV and SE OH for OH-STOC. Can't wait. I'll be passing well east of you but you will be not far from my thoughts. Memorial Day weekend I was in western NC on the NC...this trip the ST gets the ride.

For 2014 the NC has logged 4807 miles, the ST 7598, and the scooter 64 miles. Not bad for a weekend rider.

Last edited:
Memorial day weekend was the VFR rally in Franklin, NC. My daughter came into town that Saturday so I had to split off from that fun and be a Grandad for a couple of days. I went from acting like an infant to reading to an infant. It was an excellent weekend.

Have a good and safe trip Dave

Back