• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Longer kickstand

None of you would assume putting 2" fork extensions, 40 mm raise tail riser link, and a Touratech progressive suspension kit on would void my warranty? I don't believe it should because it's not like I'm drilling, sawing, or tearing anything off, just a few minor "performance" accessories is how I view it.

In the US and Canada, by and of themselves, absolutely not. What you just have to be aware of, is if any of those changes could lead to a problem or failure, if installed incorrectly or caused damage due to fitment issues. As long as whatever you do or install doesn't muck up something else (ie: a radiator guard rubbing a hole in the radiator, a too long shock causing an interference with something, fork extensions causing a now too short brake line or sensor wire to be stretched or strained, etc., etc.)

Glesage! I just realized who you are! You're the guy from advrider than had the 120/90 on the front running 80mph through the desert! That's radical man! I understand that's a tubed tire is what I keep reading but you run it tubeless! How does that work for you? Also you used the 1" fork extenders right? Man it's so cool to figure who you are finally!

I recently installed the adjustable Soupy link and it seems fine, well made and came in precisely adjusted. I didn't mess with it at all, looked like about .5 inch longer than stock although I never measured it, and that lowered my bike a little over an inch. Doesn't take much to change the height so you should call them to see if there's any room for shortening the link to raise the bike, I bet there is....BTW, raising mine that small amount without touching the front end completely changed the shock feel by softening it a lot. I added in about 3 full turns of preload.

On ADVRIDER forum , one rider has reported that his kickstand has bent ; doesn't mount or dismount the bike via the pegs.
Perhaps it's an optical illusion , but my 2014's kick stand appears to be doing the same .

Back